Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Tennessee 66

Featured Replies

Really? I certainly didn't get that from the game thread. I thought

 

1. Randle was selfish

2. Cats couldn't rebound

3. This team is stupid.

4. Defense is awful

5. One of the Harrison twins should have sat the bench from about the 15 minute mark of the 1st half for the rest of the game.

 

6.Tennessee is the better team.

 

:lol:

 

:popcorn: :D

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Really? I certainly didn't get that from the game thread. I thought

 

1. Randle was selfish

2. Cats couldn't rebound

3. This team is stupid.

4. Defense is awful

5. One of the Harrison twins should have sat the bench from about the 15 minute mark of the 1st half for the rest of the game.

 

6.Tennessee is the better team.

 

:lol:

 

My contribution was true.

1) Randle made a (1) selfish play that I pointed out.

2) UK was outrebounded 39-24.

Really? I certainly didn't get that from the game thread. I thought

 

1. Randle was selfish

2. Cats couldn't rebound

3. This team is stupid.

4. Defense is awful

5. One of the Harrison twins should have sat the bench from about the 15 minute mark of the 1st half for the rest of the game.

 

6.Tennessee is the better team.

 

:lol:

 

I know amazing.....

23 for 24 on free throws = 95.8% 8 turnovers for the game (3 in the second half) Great game for UK!

 

And what that doesn't show is telling because Tennessee actually played pretty well, UK just played better.

They simply don't block out. Bit them at ARK. Will get them again.

Andrew had his first career 20-point game with 26 points, two rebounds, three assists, one steal and zero turnovers. He was 7 of 13 from the floor and a perfect 10 for 10 from the free-throw line. For the second time in 3 games Andrew did not have any turnovers.

  • Author

Now if we could just eliminate their need to get behind by 6-12 points to start each game...

Now if we could just eliminate their need to get behind by 6-12 points to start each game...

 

Agree!!!!

They simply don't block out. Bit them at ARK. Will get them again.

 

I can still see Harrison staring at the ball while in flight while the UT wing sprints in from the corner, pulls the board and scores. It wasn't as grand as the Akansas game winner but still the same out come.

Now if we could just eliminate their need to get behind by 6-12 points to start each game...

 

That's what will get the Cats.

That's the Andrew Harrison the Cats thought they were getting. He was outstanding.

I can still see Harrison staring at the ball while in flight while the UT wing sprints in from the corner, pulls the board and scores. It wasn't as grand as the Akansas game winner but still the same out come.

 

I am with you. It was great to see the offensive side production by the Harrison's. Their defense still needs much improvement. Not enough intensity on defense, standing around and leaving players open for shots, just not being focused nor playing hard enough on the defensive end of the floor.

Two stats of note: Randle-2 rebounds; Andrew Harrison-no turnovers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.