Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

C-J All State Team

Featured Replies

  • Replies 104
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:popcorn:

 

:lol2: :thumb:

Are NKY coaches still voting as a block? I know this was done for years so that NKY would get proper representation on All State teams. Whatever they did this year did not work. I know it's a down year in NKY From a championship standpoint, but there are still some football players around here.

Highlands Thomas Wrobleski better than Honorable Mention DB. Mathew Way CCH Safety omission is hard to understand.

Are NKY coaches still voting as a block? I know this was done for years so that NKY would get proper representation on All State teams. Whatever they did this year did not work. I know it's a down year in NKY From a championship standpoint, but there are still some football players around here.

 

I believe they still vote that way.

 

Only 3 NKY kids on the first 3 teams offense and defense. Interesting!

Clearly the rest of the state doesn't think of NKY football the way NKY does.

Clearly the rest of the state doesn't think of NKY football the way NKY does.

 

Shame on them. They better act like they know. Just because they didn't win any titles this year doesn't mean they aren't still the good standard for football in this state. Just means they had a down year. Not that the rest of the state is respectable.

I can live with it. This thing will never be exactly right in the eyes of many.

 

Fact is, when we have this much controversy about the All State Team like we, it just goes to show how much football is growing in our state and where it's going.

 

I've seen more than 3/4 of these 1st team guys play this year, and it's hard to go wrong. I agree about Wrobleski, though.

Congrats to the players chosen, looking forward to following many of them in coming years at the next level.

I believe they still vote that way.

 

Only 3 NKY kids on the first 3 teams offense and defense. Interesting!

IMO Jefferson County was not represented as much as usual, either.......which is probably deserved this year.

No Highlands players listed on the first three teams. Highlands played Elder within three points at the Pit, and was leading Collins (who has two players on the first team, I might add) with less than 10 seconds left in the title game. Perhaps Highlands actually over-achieved this year, contrary to what many have written on BGP.

No Highlands players listed on the first three teams. Highlands played Elder within three points at the Pit, and was leading Collins (who has two players on the first team, I might add) with less than 10 seconds left in the title game. Perhaps Highlands actually over-achieved this year, contrary to what many have written on BGP.

 

Not only that, but there are two first team guys from Warren Central and one each from John Hardin and Paducah Tilghman I believe. All three of which were defeated by the Birds.

 

I agree with many on here that NKY pretty much got hosed on these selections and not just from a Highlands perspective.

Not only that, but there are two first team guys from Warren Central and one each from John Hardin and Paducah Tilghman I believe. All three of which were defeated by the Birds.

 

How is this relevant to non-HHS players making the list? You want to discredit their accomplishments because of one game on their schedule?

  • Author

I don't put any stock into who beat whom when it comes to individual awards.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.