Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil Robertson Suspended From A&E

Featured Replies

Exactly and what I was trying to point out. They did not hit it big because of A&E and Duck Dynasty, they already had several shows and A&E picked up on that and created a new show for them "Duck Dynasty"

 

So now I wonder if Phil will be suspended from the other shows? I doubt it.

Phil isn't on Buck Commander. Willie is the only one from the family that is. Duck Commander hasn't been on since Duck Dynasty started. And they absolutely hit it big because of A&E and Duck Dynasty. They were wealthy before. Their company Duck Commander is very successful and sells as ton of calls. How they didn't have 10 million watching the show Duck Commander. I can't walk into a convenient store or retail store without having Duck Dynasty crap shoved in my face. How many Duck Commander dolls or mugs or key chains did you see 5 years ago? And I'm guessing if you ask 10 random people 5 years ago if they know who Willie or Si or Phil were or if they had heard of Duck Commander you would be luck if 2 or 3 said yes. Now I would be surprised if any of the 10 didn't.
  • Replies 524
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My show will be funnier.

 

You need you a beard.

I saw him as listing sexual sins because he goes from homosexuality to bestiality to "sleeping around with this woman & that woman."

 

He's not the first person to get into trouble for even the hint of connecting homosexuality with bestiality. He won't be the last.

Paraphrased Paul.. Also not popular around here.

 

Did he paraphrase Paul or did the GQ writer?

You need you a beard.

 

I haven't even started shaving yet.

I haven't even started shaving yet.

 

Lee press on beard.

Did he paraphrase Paul or did the GQ writer?

 

Phil did, but the writer pointed it out.

I ask A&E this question if only they would answer it.

 

When negotiating for the show you knew their religious beliefs as it was part of the negotiations in the first place.

 

During the family’s initial negotiations about the show with A&E, Jase told me, “the three no-compromises were faith, betrayal of family members, and duck season.” That refusal to betray their faith or one another has been a staple of every media article about the Robertson family. with that known, why did you still create the show? Why didn't you just nix it then because it is clear you knew the families beliefs and it was never hidden.

So why did you create the show in the first place knowing what you knew??

He's not the first person to get into trouble for even the hint of connecting homosexuality with bestiality. He won't be the last.

 

I'm sure he won't, but I think people are stopping at bestiality, yet he didn't stop there.

I'm sure he won't, but I think people are stopping at bestiality, yet he didn't stop there.

 

Fair enough, but that first line really jumps off the page and as I said, that's what got him in trouble.

My show will be funnier.

 

 

Especially if #fatjason gets a guest spot every now and then. He'll always be eating something when being filmed.

So how does he get back on the show?

 

Will he have to go to sensitivity training, apologize, etc?

 

Next question, will he do any of those?

Fair enough, but that first line really jumps off the page and as I said, that's what got him in trouble.

 

Hold on a minute, are you implying that he's saying that homosexuality and beastiality are the same? I'm not sure I follow you here.

Especially if #fatjason gets a guest spot every now and then. He'll always be eating something when being filmed.
He'll round your calories off to the decimal point.
Hold on a minute, are you implying that he's saying that homosexuality and beastiality are the same? I'm not sure I follow you here.

 

I'm not good with implication. I couldn't say what he meant. I'm better with inference. To many readers, that certainly seems how it looks or least it appears he's drawing that connection.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.