Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil Robertson Suspended From A&E

Featured Replies

He may be "stupid" according to you but he is awfully rich so he can't be too stupid.

 

The amount of money someone has doesn't determine their intelligence level. A whole lot of rich idiots out there.

  • Replies 524
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But I would guess you'd be pretty confident in your assumption?

 

As to the rest...as I said, some of it was bizarre.

Oh yes, that belief is quite common among the "born-agains". A label I knew Phil applied to himself.
So let me make sure I understand this whole thing....A stupid guy from a stupid show made some stupid comments, and got suspended? Why are we supposed to care?

Dude, we still read your comments in the Reds thread. Same thing here. ha

So let me make sure I understand this whole thing....A stupid guy from a stupid show made some stupid comments, and got suspended? Why are we supposed to care?

 

He isnt some stupid guy, he is actually very intelligent. He says what he believes.

So let me make sure I understand this whole thing....A stupid guy from a stupid show made some stupid comments, and got suspended? Why are we supposed to care?

Stupidity is someone making an assumption about someone they don't even know anything about yet feel it's ok to label him anyway.

 

 

Now I ask you, what is more stupid?

Context people, context.

 

Oh we all got the context. He made it plain as day for us. He could have chosen ANY SIN he wanted to put right there if all he was doing was listing sins. What he did was make sure the very first sin to "just morph out" from homosexuality was bestiality. And THAT'S what got him in trouble.

The amount of money someone has doesn't determine their intelligence level. A whole lot of rich idiots out there.

Sounds a little envious to me.

Oh we all got the context. He made it plain as day for us. He could have chosen ANY SIN he wanted to put right there if all he was doing was listing sins. What he did was make sure the very first sin to "just morph out" from homosexuality was bestiality. And THAT'S what got him in trouble.

As I said, I don't agree with what was said, but I also don't think condemning a man for his religious beliefs is the right thing to do.

Stupidity is someone making an assumption about someone they don't even know anything about yet feel it's ok to label him anyway.

 

 

Now I ask you, what is more stupid?

 

You mean like what he did regarding homosexuals?

For the record, Randy Parker is going to become the statistician at Augusta. The reality show will be Dork Dynasty.

Oh we all got the context. He made it plain as day for us. He could have chosen ANY SIN he wanted to put right there if all he was doing was listing sins. What he did was make sure the very first sin to "just morph out" from homosexuality was bestiality. And THAT'S what got him in trouble.

 

I saw him as listing sexual sins because he goes from homosexuality to bestiality to "sleeping around with this woman & that woman."

You mean like what he did regarding homosexuals?

So because he thinks homosexuality is a sin he is automatically stupid?

As I said, I don't agree with what was said, but I also don't think condemning a man for his religious beliefs is the right thing to do.

 

Fair enough, but you said that he was taken out of context and I don't for one second believe that he was. As I said before, I don't think A&E shouldn't have suspended him for it, but I can absolutely see why those comments bothered the network.

For the record, Randy Parker is going to become the statistician at Augusta. The reality show will be Dork Dynasty.

 

My show will be funnier.

I saw him as listing sexual sins because he goes from homosexuality to bestiality to "sleeping around with this woman & that woman."

 

Paraphrased Paul.. Also not popular around here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.