Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Willie Cauley-Stein is now blonde

Featured Replies

Too bad he'll never play like him. :lol2:

 

He is 50 pounds heavier than him.

:ohbrother:

 

that's my reaction, I like him but....you just can't fix stupid. :no::lol2:

that's my reaction, I like him but....you just can't fix stupid. :no::lol2:

 

I'm not gonna go that far and call a college kid I've never interacted with stupid because he dyed his hair, I just think it looks terrible.

It's ugly but I'm not the one who has to see it in the mirror every day.

 

If he gets the amount of rebounds a 7 footer should get, I don't care if he grows it out and dyes it pink and purple.

Have you all seen the clothes he wears? We all know Willie is different. I would have loved to been there when Coach Cal saw him....:lol2:

Maybe he'll start rebounding like Rodman.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42034[/ATTACH]

 

Ahh, the blonde Gumby look, damnit!

 

Whatever fires him up..........within reason of course.

Too bad he'll never play like him. :lol2:

 

I'd bet Simpson could play better at the moment....

Maybe he'll start rebounding like Rodman.

 

Can't believe I had to read two pages to find this comment. Am I getting old?

I'd bet Simpson could play better at the moment....

 

Eh, I'd still take Honey Badger. :D

Hopefully he doesn't have too many blonde moments....

Eh' date=' I'd still take Honey Badger. :D[/quote']

 

That would be a dumb choice but to each their own. I will take the guy with two healthy ACL's every time.

He's going to catch a lot of signs and vocal ribbing on SEC road trips, particularly if he has a bad game. It may be a good thing they don't have to visit Knoxville this year.

The wife said his hair looked like a pencil eraser that was only used on one side.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.