Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Willie Cauley-Stein is now blonde

Featured Replies

Karma. I blame the loss to Baylor on his.... I don't know what that was. Any future failures of this team fall back on his shoulders. Or hair.

Well, they do say blondes have more fun. But do they win Championships?

As long as he plays like he did the two games before Baylor, I don't care what his hair looks like.

Sheesh find another way to market yourself.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42036[/ATTACH]
Exactly. They should send in John Spartan to deal with this matter. I wonder if Willie knows how to use the three sea shells?

I think it is a UK thing Miles Simpson went blond a few weeks ago and looks like honey badger.

If yall don't get this mans hair under control... :lol2:

I think it is a UK thing Miles Simpson went blond a few weeks ago and looks like honey badger.

 

Too bad he'll never play like him. :lol2:

7'2" center Simon Phoenix

At 7'2" I would think he wouyld already stand out enough?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.