Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)

afi100guy

Zach Harris had 3 touchdowns yesterday.

I think he had 2 td's last year and maybe 3 his sophomore year,

That would be 8 if I am correct in state title games.. (not sure that I am).

Does anyone know if I am correct, and if so what is the record?

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was one hell of a game! It's how a Championship game should be.

Hats off to the Collins!! You came back bigger, stronger, and faster. Enjoy the moment. :thumb:

Birds it was one hell of a run. Nothing to hang your heads about. Not many programs can say they won 6 straight Championships.

With 6 classes, other places can make that claim. Trinity and St.X aren't exactly chumps. And Beechwood is more like 15 minutes from Highlands in good traffic, and it's not in Campbell County, but yes, they are still close.

The same one that hasn't won a state title since 2008? And consistently loses to Mayfield year-in and year-out? Ok. Also, Beechwood is 2-3 against NCC since that title, but please continue.

I'm not going through all the pages. You can go back if you like and prove me wrong. I'm not talkingg about you saying Congrats to Collins, but whenever you did you had to follow it up with something about Highlands as if they are still great or whatever. You also ignore the fact that you continued to poike fun at other teams such as Cooper yesterday. So I'm done with you, go on in your bitter way. I choose to take the high road. Congrats to Collins and Highlands, don't worry you will be back on top before long. You had a great season and a fantasitc run. Although RCC doesn't aggree, you don't have to have your team win a State Championship to actually know something about this game and can talk about it. Yes RCC that is something else you inferred yesterday, so takee your cheap shots and keep them to yourself. both teams deserve much better than what you have portrayed on here.

that's funny coming from the guy that called me ignorant in my first post!

I'm not going through all the pages. You can go back if you like and prove me wrong. I'm not talkingg about you saying Congrats to Collins, but whenever you did you had to follow it up with something about Highlands as if they are still great or whatever. You also ignore the fact that you continued to poike fun at other teams such as Cooper yesterday. So I'm done with you, go on in your bitter way. I choose to take the high road. Congrats to Collins and Highlands, don't worry you will be back on top before long. You had a great season and a fantasitc run. Although RCC doesn't aggree, you don't have to have your team win a State Championship to actually know something about this game and can talk about it. Yes RCC that is something else you inferred yesterday, so takee your cheap shots and keep them to yourself. both teams deserve much better than what you have portrayed on here.

I did. They start on about page 118. I looked thru about March. See if you can find it, because I didn't. Including the post game and update threads about Cooper. Nothing!

Maybe, just maybe it is time we take a page from the PHM and call for a "gag order" in Ft Thomas and re-group...

Code Blue!!! Code Blue!!! Plenty of time to take the trash to the curb...Just sayin

See you in August Birds Fans :thumb:

This!!!

Just got to put my two cents in, SK lost much earlier than Highlands did. At least they can say they go to the state championship game. Congrats to both Collins and the Birds.

Yup but SK can say we beat the best team in 4A and Highlands didn't!