Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)

afi100guy

Yup and to think one of my cousins is probably the best wrestler to go to SK.

So are you related to David Barnes? Love the street fight analogy as that is a real grown up thing to say on a message board. Still waiting to here that SK has been added to Highlands schedule and there is nothing more than crickets.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess it is time to pay for my groceries at Kroger. Time to put down the National Enquirer. This thread is not turning out for what it was intended. It is time to shut it down.........IMO.

Congratulations to Coach Lucas and his Titans team. I can't wait to wear my Championship t-shirt! Congrats to HHS for another great season. Way to compete. Be proud of your streak and the great effort in coming back in this game. Most would've folded, not you guys. That's what champions do, compete!

Well, I guess it is time to pay for my groceries at Kroger. Time to put down the National Enquirer. This thread is not turning out for what it was intended. It is time to shut it down.........IMO.

Congratulations to Coach Lucas and his Titans team. I can't wait to wear my Championship t-shirt! Congrats to HHS for another great season. Way to compete. Be proud of your streak and the great effort in coming back in this game. Most would've folded, not you guys. That's what champions do, compete!

Unfortunately I have to agree with you.............if it wasn't for third class, some on here wouldn't have any! Please shut it down.

Let us end it with kudos for two great teams gracing us with one of the best championship games in Ky history. These kids should be commended and their respective schools & coaching staffs saluted for proving what HS athletics should be........ a competition with hard-work, determination & commitment culmunating in an event that allows you to test yourself and prepare yourself for what lies ahead in life.......mission accomplished, time to move on.

Congratulations to both teams.....

Two guys rolling around on the floor.....

And here it is, the homophobic argument against wrestling, which by the way is the most ridiculous. Easily the toughest high school sport, both physically and mentally. And if you don't believe me just hang out at wrestling practice for a day or two. This state is way behind the curve concerning wrestling.

So are you related to David Barnes? Love the street fight analogy as that is a real grown up thing to say on a message board. Still waiting to here that SK has been added to Highlands schedule and there is nothing more than crickets.

Dave is one of my cousins.

You think! Post #2 & #3 sent this thread spiraling in the toilet. Too bad because Collins deserves better. Congrats Collins and hope to see them back in the State game again next year against my Birds!