Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 89 UNC Ashville 57

Featured Replies

Ben Roberts @NextCats Cal says he reminded his players of Craft Center's proximity to Wildcat Lodge: "Walk 12 steps across the street' date=' and go shoot free throws."[/quote']

 

Haha love it. I really do wish there were a Coach Cal app. I'd love to hear the things that man says to people.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone who thinks Kentucky is going 40-0 knows nothing about college basketball. It just isn't happening. That being said' date=' this team is going to be really special come February and March.[/quote']

 

Tell that to them. I might buy in while everyone else is selling. Guard play will be key but I think James Young is the difference.

Kentucky is going to be very, very good... but if you own stock in a company selling 40-0 shirts, now is the time to sell.

Anyone who bought that stock still believes in the Easter bunny and thinks Richie is innocent.

I have been telling you all about him.....

 

Did you read this game's update thread? :lol2:

Next time I wanna see 40-0 mentioned is when they are 39-0. Just a dumb suggestion and expectation from the start.

Tell that to them. I might buy in while everyone else is selling. Guard play will be key but I think James Young is the difference.

 

There are many reasons why no team has gone undefeated since 1976. The kids have enough pressure anyways without putting the 40-0 expectation on them.

 

There will always be the bad shooting night, the untimely injury, the conference road game, the opposing player who goes off, etc. etc.

  • Author
Next time I wanna see 40-0 mentioned is when they are 39-0. Just a dumb suggestion and expectation from the start.

 

40-0

Anyone who thinks Kentucky is going 40-0 knows nothing about college basketball. It just isn't happening. That being said, this team is going to be really special come February and March.

I'd crack up now if they went 40-0

There are many reasons why no team has gone undefeated since 1976. The kids have enough pressure anyways without putting the 40-0 expectation on them.

 

There will always be the bad shooting night, the untimely injury, the conference road game, the opposing player who goes off, etc. etc.

And every team has lost at least 2 games.

And every team has lost at least 2 games.

 

Tark, would disagree.

I'd crack up now if they went 40-0

 

Why?

Did you read this game's update thread? :lol2:

No I had not...just did....:lol2:. Now if we can just get Luke Kennard to commit in the 2015 class.

Tark, would disagree.

And won the title I should say....

I wish UK would loose just so ding dongs could quit saying "they won't go 40-0".

I wish UK would loose just so ding dongs could quit saying "they won't go 40-0".

 

The ding dongs are the ones who are saying "they will go 40-0"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.