Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 89 UNC Ashville 57

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

"Go ahead Bluto."

 

And thank you, Randy Parker!

That's about what it should be. Great response from the Cats in the second half.

Andrew H. is the real deal at PG. It's gonna be fun to watch them get this figured out this year, and when they do look out.

 

 

Lee gave them some great minutes off the bench. Young and Randle are as advertised. Young is so smooth and doesn't ever seem rushed.

I am not liking their chances against Sparty, but I do as the season progresses. Holy cow, Randle. :eek:

  • Author

Alex Poythress made his presence known: 10 pts & 13 rebounds.

 

That's what I like to see!

Kentucky is going to be very, very good... but if you own stock in a company selling 40-0 shirts, now is the time to sell.

If they play like they did in the 2nd half they will have a chance to beat MSU. Still a ton of room for improvement

Ben Roberts @NextCats

Cal says he reminded his players of Craft Center's proximity to Wildcat Lodge: "Walk 12 steps across the street, and go shoot free throws."

Alex Poythress made his presence known: 10 pts & 13 rebounds.

 

That's what I like to see!

 

I don't care at all about his points. His 13 rebounds is the stat of the night. Speaks to AP's effort.

I am not liking their chances against Sparty, but I do as the season progresses. Holy cow, Randle. :eek:

 

I can deal with a November loss to MSU. March is a different story.

Anyone who thinks Kentucky is going 40-0 knows nothing about college basketball. It just isn't happening. That being said, this team is going to be really special come February and March.

I don't care at all about his points. His 13 rebounds is the stat of the night. Speaks to AP's effort.

 

He we agree!!! 100%

 

I am not liking their chances against Sparty, but I do as the season progresses. Holy cow, Randle. :eek:

 

I have been telling you all about him.....

Andrew H. is the real deal at PG. It's gonna be fun to watch them get this figured out this year' date=' and when they do look out. Lee gave them some great minutes off the bench. Young and Randle are as advertised. Young is so smooth and doesn't ever seem rushed.[/quote']

 

Couldn't agree more. I gave Randle some crap early. I think he and I were in the same state of mind just confused as to why he wasn't dominating.

I am not liking their chances against Sparty' date=' but I do as the season progresses. Holy cow, Randle. :eek:[/quote']

 

I wouldn't bet against them. But we shal see. What's sparty's depth look like?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.