Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 95 Montevallo 72

Featured Replies

I think we can safely put the 18%s 40-0 talk to rest...

 

Definitely wasn't just the 18%'s talk.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James Young wrong goal basket:

 

[video=youtube_share;NH-Z3WFVxUw]

I didn't know that the capital of Uruguay had a basketball team.

I didn't know that the capital of Uruguay had a basketball team.

 

Video!

James Young wrong goal basket:

 

[video=youtube_share;NH-Z3WFVxUw]

 

I loved Cal's response. Along the lines of "that's why you don't save the ball towards the basket that you're defending".

  • Author
I loved Cal's response. Along the lines of "that's why you don't save the ball towards the basket that you're defending".

 

Agreed. And I was saying the same thing as Young was diving out of bounds to save it.

 

Maybe the craziest play I've ever seen in all my years of watching UK basketball.

I loved Cal's response. Along the lines of "that's why you don't save the ball towards the basket that you're defending".

 

Indeed. I love the hustle but that's something you just don't do, saving the ball near the other teams basket put's your team at a disadvantage on defense because it's now 4 on 5 and there's the possibility that you throw it to someone on the other team near the basket....... or just flat out in the basket. Mental error on Mr. Young's part.

Kentucky is not going 40-0. They are improving but have a ways to go. Theyll be tough in a month or two.

Kentucky is not going 40-0. They are improving but have a ways to go. Theyll be tough in a month or two.

 

Yeah I could definitely see them dropping a couple early. Scary when they get it going though. Having a pg will also help.

Kentucky is not going 40-0. They are improving but have a ways to go. Theyll be tough in a month or two.

 

Going to be really tough to get past Michigan State with a win.

I agree they won't go 40-0 but the fragility of the UK fan's confidence is amazing.

  • Author
I agree they won't go 40-0 but the fragility of the UK fan's confidence is amazing.

 

Agree on our confidence being very frageelay.

Agree on our confidence being very frageelay.

 

Bottomline is they are loaded and will be favored in EVERY game they play.

  • Author
Bottomline is they are loaded and will be favored in EVERY game they play.

 

Probably right. Is the line out for Michigan State yet?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.