Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 95 Montevallo 72

Featured Replies

Probably right. Is the line out for Michigan State yet?

 

I'm sure there's one somewhere. You can bet on just about anything at anytime.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree on our confidence being very frageelay.

 

Kentucky fans must be Italian.

40-0....they will do whatever it takes early to win and then they will flat out kill people come conference time.

If they get past MSU I think there is a very good chance at 40-0. To win against a team that good at this point in their development would be astounding. But I don't think they will be ready by then.

Randle is a man child and will be the best player on the floor in 99% of games. WCS has improved his post moves and footwork in the paint, you can see he actually looks like a ball player instead of an athlete just running up and down the floor. For once in my time watching Polson I wasn't annoyed with him being on the floor, he was effective at times and managed a good game. Young and Aaron Harrison are gonna be deadly from three this year IMO. They will get plenty of looks in the DDM with guys driving and dishing.

 

Some areas of concern were the sloppiness I saw later on in the game. If they were playing a team that was halfway decent it might have allowed them to narrow the scoring margin. Also switching on screens, seems like some were lost out there at times. I saw a few times where Montavello players were wide wide open and hit an open shot because of lack of communication. Lastly it seemed like they forced a few things in transition when an easy bucket could have been made. I know Cal preaches the lob, and it should improve over time, but I believe an easy two should never be passed up.

 

This UK team seems a lot different from last years team already. They aren't afraid of contact, and just seem all around more physical. They like the big flashy plays, and will run, run, run the other team in the ground. We shall see though! After two scrimmages I like what I'm seeing, and it can only improve.

I agree they won't go 40-0 but the fragility of the UK fan's confidence is amazing.

 

I never said they weren't going to be an outstanding team, and they should be the title favorite. They do look like a group of youngsters that will have to mesh--that's going to result in a few losses. The 40-0 talk is ridiculous.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.