November 5, 201312 yr Final. UK's defense has been pretty bad & they are careless with the ball. Andrew Harrison's presence should help remedy the latter. The James Young shot on the wrong goal was unbelievable. :eek:
November 5, 201312 yr Final. UK's defense has been pretty bad & they are careless with the ball. Andrew Harrison's presence should help remedy the latter. The James Young shot on the wrong goal was unbelievable. :eek: Was it as bad to watch as everyone made it out to be?
November 5, 201312 yr Final. UK's defense has been pretty bad & they are careless with the ball. Andrew Harrison's presence should help remedy the latter. The James Young shot on the wrong goal was unbelievable. :eek: I thought the offense played better at times but they definitely need more time to mesh. Polson played really well for UK tonight and seems to look for a shot more this year than last year. Poythress also played better in this game. I could keep going because a lot of UK players played well individually but as a team that played poorly.
November 5, 201312 yr Author Was it as bad to watch as everyone made it out to be? I wouldn't say bad, but it certainly wasn't fun to watch.
November 5, 201312 yr The James Young shot on the wrong goal was unbelievable. :eek: I'm guessing that we may see that on Sports Center.
November 5, 201312 yr Author I'm guessing that we may see that on Sports Center. We might see that on the ESPY's.
November 5, 201312 yr Looks like a group of freshman playing together for the first time. Offense will be there on talent alone, they have to buy in to play defense and that takes time. Luckily they still have 2 games to try and get together a respectable team to play MSU. This team will be scary good by March when they can get it all together.
November 5, 201312 yr I just can't figure out if it will be on Not Top 10 or the regular Top 10. I could see it being #1 on both.
November 5, 201312 yr Looks like a group of freshman playing together for the first time. Offense will be there on talent alone, they have to buy in to play defense and that takes time. Luckily they still have 2 games to try and get together a respectable team to play MSU. This team will be scary good by March when they can get it all together. I sure wish they had 5 or 6 games to prepare for MSU instead of 2
November 5, 201312 yr I think we can safely put the 18%s 40-0 talk to rest... Did UK lose? Until they lose a game, then why put it to rest.
November 5, 201312 yr Did UK lose? Until they lose a game, then why put it to rest. It'll take about 3 games for that to happen.
November 5, 201312 yr Agree we need time to mesh. I really like this team, come march they should be right in the thick of things. Like the grit of Young playing hurt. Hope it isn't serious.
November 5, 201312 yr We should see some different looks this weekend with the twins both being able to go. WCS played well in the 2nd Half, Randle scored at will, alot of sloppy play all around. Like others have said this team is going to be really good and a week from today we will have a good idea how good they are up to this point.
November 5, 201312 yr If WCS can play the way he did in the start of the 2nd half on a more consistent basis, then this team has a lot of potential. Randle is a special special player.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.