Bowling Green 26 Blackman (TN) 25

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounded like Mccallie was playing a little dirty toward the end of the first half.....just from reading on here. What happened?

Congrats BG!!! I believed in you guys from the start, great team!!! Actually ever since you beat us in the title game last year, knew you were one of the best ive seen in awhile

Blackman was ranked #3 in class 6a, behind Oakland, who beat them 6-3 last week and powerhouse Maryville.. I believe they were ranked 6th or 7th overall in the state. I'm pretty sure Ensworth was ahead of them and maybe Greenville and MBA, not sure if that's the exact ones or not, but, regardless, they are a very strong team.

Blackman was ranked #3 in class 6a, behind Oakland, who beat them 6-3 last week and powerhouse Maryville.. I believe they were ranked 6th or 7th overall in the state. I'm pretty sure Ensworth was ahead of them and maybe Greenville and MBA, not sure if that's the exact ones or not, but, regardless, they are a very strong team.

Thanks. Nice win for BG.

Nobody in the PH household has a voice left after this one!! The best way I can describe Blackman is a St X sized team with Male speed. But great teams find a way...BGHS is a great team this year, and I'm proud of every one of my boys!

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa