Bowling Green 26 Blackman (TN) 25

The lower view shows two scores that refs missed. The first was, we tackled that kid in the endzone. It should have been a safety. The second is (only can see it from the lower view) is that Fant scored on that one play in the corner, before going out of bounds his hand (with football in it), knocks over the TD marker. That is a minimum of 8 points (9 with extra point) that we should have had!

Great game. You all know that I am a huge Purples fan, but I am telling you. Next year if we go down there, we will get our butts handed to us. Never the less, this win was awesome!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see anything bad enough from number 40 at the 10:30 mark to call him a punk. He and the the BG player were tangled up and he gave him a shove, not a punch. No kick was invloved. Just not seeing much really right there.

Wow! If that was a play that was flagged because of what #40 was doing, it must have been way out of hand at that point. A little shoving and then #40 clearly jerks his leg to get out of the scrum. No intent on that play IMO. I understand you are on the purple bandwagon and most are, but not seeing it there on that one.

Just sayin!

You two are right, I first saw it and saw the leg look like a kick, it wasn't when I re-watched it.

You two are right, I first saw it and saw the leg look like a kick, it wasn't when I re-watched it.

I honestly think at that point the game was well into the second half. Things got chippy right before halftime and continued that way. I think the refs called it really tight to try to keep control of the game. I agree that the 10:35 mark that #40 didn't do anything beyond what normally happens "in the pile".

Of the 6 total 15 yr penalties, I think 4 were legit calls, 1 was questionable and that one shouldn't have been called. BG also could have been called on 1 late hit on their QB, but there were MULTIPLE "potential" calls all over the field and we're not talking about questionable holding penalties.

But in a game like this, you have to keep your head and play smart. 1 team did and 1 team did not. IMO.

I honestly think at that point the game was well into the second half. Things got chippy right before halftime and continued that way. I think the refs called it really tight to try to keep control of the game. I agree that the 10:35 mark that #40 didn't do anything beyond what normally happens "in the pile".

Of the 6 total 15 yr penalties, I think 4 were legit calls, 1 was questionable and that one shouldn't have been called. BG also could have been called on 1 late hit on their QB, but there were MULTIPLE "potential" calls all over the field and we're not talking about questionable holding penalties.

But in a game like this, you have to keep your head and play smart. 1 team did and 1 team did not. IMO.

No, that was before halftime. Right before halftime when all the unsportsman like calls were being made.

No, that was before halftime. Right before halftime when all the unsportsman like calls were being made.

Hellbird, At the 8:40 point of the video was when BG allowed Blackman a safety with 9:45 left to go in the 3rd Quarter. So I think I'm still accurate with my post above.

On CoachT they are up in arms over the ejections. They want the THSAA to investigate and overturn all the ejections so the won't miss any playoff action. Its a disgrace on KY football and we will get whats coming to us. Guess what? There were no ejections. Some Blackman fan made that up and the whole state of Tennessee went running with it. Just like the Lie they are telling about only having (4) 15 yard penalties all year because they are choirboys.

On CoachT they are up in arms over the ejections. They want the THSAA to investigate and overturn all the ejections so the won't miss any playoff action. Its a disgrace on KY football and we will get whats coming to us. Guess what? There were no ejections. Some Blackman fan made that up and the whole state of Tennessee went running with it. Just like the Lie they are telling about only having (4) 15 yard penalties all year because they are choirboys.

I didn't think I had seen or heard of any ejections.

I didn't think I had seen or heard of any ejections.

What is the rule in KY about ejections? If you get two unsportsmanlike conduct penalties do you get ejected? And then are you out games as well.

OH, and I'm not surprised to here of Blackman making stuff up! LOL