Fairview - KHSAA - Investigation

theguru

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ram was on this from the get-go. He caught some heat for it on here. Look who gets the last word!

Thanks Mex, I knew anything I would say basically was seen as sour grapes because of the school I am associated with, but I have never lied or deceived with the information that I have shared about this situation.

Should we expect an article from the local newspaper soon?

It may take a few days to shake out. The local TV news stations are investigating before they report the situation. The local newspaper is doing the same. And, to be honest, all the things that are going to happen in the next fews days haven't happened yet. So, it would be a little pre-mature to release much yet. But, don't worry, when the articles are released, they will be posted here.

Is this basketball or football only?

Good question. I am repeating this without absolute confirmation but I was told by a source that IF Fairview accepts the penalties imposed without appeal, it will only be football. If they fight it, they (KHSAA) are willing to shut down all athletics at Fairview.

Good question. I am repeating this without absolute confirmation but I was told by a source that IF Fairview accepts the penalties imposed without appeal, it will only be football. If they fight it, they (KHSAA) are willing to shut down all athletics at Fairview.

Dang!

I can't think of the last time I've heard of a kid playing an extra year.

Seems to me that there was a kid from Paris, back in the 90's who got an extra year. I think it had something to do with health problems his senior, maybe heart problems. Anyway, he played an extra year and I wanna say that he was two years out of high school when it finally happened. I could be totally wrong on all of this.

That takes a pair!!! :thumb:

Yep.

Everyone in the area knew this stuff was going on, not just the Raceland fans. People from every school knew about it and commonly talked about it. Of course, on BGP, it was just a few of us, but trust me, everyone in NEKY that follows sports knew about this stuff. So, saying that anyone at Fairview didn't know about it is like saying someone didn't know the sky is blue.