Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals vs. Lions Updates

Featured Replies

I didn't like the reaction of Leon Hall. That's the same achilles he tore.

 

I saw that as well...

  • Replies 237
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't like the reaction of Leon Hall. That's the same achilles he tore.

 

My impression as well... If so Halls days are numbered, feel bad for him.

Hall out the rest of the game.

  • Author

Bengals lose Leon Hall for rest of game and maybe for a while. Achilles injury. That's a tough loss.

I didn't like the reaction of Leon Hall. That's the same achilles he tore.

Hall is a wuss, he gets hurt every game...not his fault, but he is made of glass.

I think the Bengals win that challenge but not sure if I would have taken the risk this early in the half on that play.

Dalton, I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, too late. Watched his first 4 throws of the game: 3 thrown into coverage, horrible passes and the 4th was horribly under thrown to AJ, thank god the defender o. aJ didn't look for the ball or it was an easy pick.

 

Dalton frustrates the crap out of me.

Hall is a wuss, he gets hurt every game...not his fault, but he is made of glass.

 

Sounds like HB is lobbying to become a Texans fan.

 

I will say this, only in Cincinnati would a first place team leading and/or tied early in a game have this many negative comments. More negative comments than positive so far.

I think the Bengals win that challenge but not sure if I would have taken the risk this early in the half on that play.

I'm with you, but Marvin isn't used to going into the 2nd qtr with all his timeouts, he has to take a chance to lose one sooner or later

Sounds like HB is lobbying to become a Texans fan.

 

I will say this, only in Cincinnati would a first place team leading and/or tied early in a game have this many negative comments. More negative comments than positive so far.

Haha, that is true, but when you have a team that can never get a game well under control makes you frustrated.

Bengals' pass rush has not been effective thus far. That's been the biggest factor in the game.

Bengals' pass rush has not been effective thus far. That's been the biggest factor in the game.

Actually I thought they were getting pressure pretty quick, but when your secondary can't cover anyone it makes it easy for Stafford to complete passes when he has to throw right away.

Bengals' pass rush has not been effective thus far. That's been the biggest factor in the game.

 

Disagree. They have come close on several plays. Stafford is doing an excellent job making quick reads and not only getting rid of the ball but completing passes under pressure.

How is Johnson left so wide open? Lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.