Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals vs. Lions Updates

Featured Replies

To VoR,

I hope I didn't upset you, I just get tired of being everyone's scapegoat when it comes to the bengals. I don't say anything others don't say but week after week am jumped all over by those that say the exact same things I've said yet they give themselves a free pass.

 

I wasn't getting upset at you, I was simply pointing out I said nothing that others didn't say. Also how the positive things I do say are ALWAYS ignored which isn't fair.

 

 

  • Replies 237
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never saw Marvin's right foot touch the ground on the TD catch. Bengals may have caught a break there.

 

Right foot and left shoulder were both down in bounds. Clear TD...

Blocked FG saved us, especially after two dropped interceptions. I have to say it, Dalton actually completed two nice timing passes. Very unusual for RedRifle who normally requires a clear throwing lane to complete a pass :rolleyes:. Glad to see Stafford overthrows the ball also!

 

Gresham needs to donate a small portion of this game check to a charity. Way to kill a drive bud. Pleased we're up, all things considered. We're going to see how Kirkpatrick can do and we need to wrap up Bush more effectively.

 

GO BENGALS!

I'd make a comment about how that drive ended, but I'm afraid speaking the truth would get me in trouble by some on here lol

 

 

:lol2: Fire away my man. :thumb:

What were Stafford's first quarer stats versus second quarter? He looked good at the start and then got worse.

Right foot and left shoulder were both down in bounds. Clear TD...

Just watched the replay on nfl.com. Looks like left foot and left elbow were in bounds.

That was an awesome series by Dalton!!!!! Great to see Eifert finally get his TD. That is what I love to see out of this offense.

Time pf possession Det. 22:00 Cin 8:00. Wow!

The time of possession is more to do with our defense not making stops than the offense this game. Our offense avg'd something like 8.9 yards a play in the first half. With that kind of avg it's gonna be hard to have a lot of time of possession because you are scoring too fast lol. Something we aren't used to.

 

I will say this though, we have been potent when we start more than 80 yards away this year. Maybe we should keep idiots like PAcMan and Tate fielding punts on the 2 more often lol

What were Stafford's first quarer stats versus second quarter? He looked good at the start and then got worse.

I think the pass rush is starting to get to him in his head.

Great catch by Eifert. O Line is giving Dalton time. Waiting on how long until we see a Suh meltdown and a 15 yd penalty to our benefit :lol2:

Big defensive play here, got to hold them

I want to puke. 3rd and 20 and they get a 40+ yard gain. Now that is pathetic pass coverage

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.