Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals vs. Lions Updates

Featured Replies

Pac Man with his usual contribution...fields a punt on the 2 yard line and gets tackled at the 10.

  • Replies 237
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Dalton to Green for an 82-yard TD.

 

Bad throw by Dalton but Green was able to come back and get it and do the rest. Bengals up 7-0 early

Poor arm strength. Dalton badly under threw AJ. :jump:

  • Author
Poor arm strength. Dalton badly under threw AJ. :jump:

 

This. He didn't have the arm strength to get it in front of AJ.

This. He didn't have the arm strength to get it in front of AJ.

 

I was kinda joking with my first post, but Dalton did wind up pretty good, and still badly under threw him.

How far did he throw it in air? I didn't see it when it happened and can't back it up. It looked like he threw it as far as he could. Just curious how far it went in air

I was kinda joking with my first post, but Dalton did wind up pretty good, and still badly under threw him.

 

I was kinda joking with mine also. If someone wants to defend that throw, they would have to say better to under throw it than over throw it.

How far did he throw it in air? I didn't see it when it happened and can't back it up. It looked like he threw it as far as he could. Just curious how far it went in air

 

I am guessing 40 yards in the air? Definitely less than 50 because Green caught the ball at about the Lions 40. If that is far as he can throw it, he isn't an NFL QB. I would be shocked if that is as far as Dalton can throw the ball.

  • Author

Lions come back with Stafford to Pettigrew...7-7

I didn't like the reaction of Leon Hall. That's the same achilles he tore.

Impressive drive by Stafford. Really impressive. And all credit for that drive goes to Stafford IMO.

I was kinda joking with mine also. If someone wants to defend that throw, they would have to say better to under throw it than over throw it.

 

Which in that situation, I'm not sure how one could justify that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.