October 20, 201312 yr Whew!!!!!!! Thank God!!!!!! thought clock management was going to kill us at the end. thank You Dalton and Nugent!!!
October 20, 201312 yr Have a good week fellas, always nice to start the week off with a Bengal victory!
October 20, 201312 yr One TO You sure? My son sad they had 2. If they only had 1 TO then they did good.
October 20, 201312 yr Have a good week fellas, always nice to start the week off with a Bengal victory! I need to where depends next week, I crapped myself lol
October 20, 201312 yr You sure? My son sad they had 2. If they only had 1 TO then they did good. I was thinking two also but the TV guys kept saying one and when they called it they said that was their last TO.
October 20, 201312 yr You sure? My son sad they had 2. If they only had 1 TO then they did good. Only had 1 left. Used the 2nd TO on D with Lions at the 10...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.