October 20, 201312 yr More offensive pi than I have ever seen in a game! That's funny, the commentator thought he was off air and asked, why would he challenge and that, as he now backpedals :lol2:
October 20, 201312 yr More offensive pi than I have ever seen in a game! That's funny, the commentator thought he was off air and asked, why would he challenge and that, as he now backpedals :lol2: I think they forgot what holding is.
October 20, 201312 yr Well, the Bengals have had quite a few long TD drives. Time for another one. Gotta go 89 yards.
October 20, 201312 yr God please, please PLEASE, let Dalton take us on a LNG TD drive We have 1 thing in our favor, it would be a 80+ drive
October 20, 201312 yr Good play calling so far on this series. Goal ... score on the last play of the game.
October 20, 201312 yr Keep chucking the ball or toss one out to Gio in the flat and see if he can make something happen
October 20, 201312 yr Just get us in FG range Dalton, I'd be happier with a TD but you got to do what you got to do.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.