Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals vs. Lions Updates

Featured Replies

If they score this drive I'm going outside to find a dog to kick.

  • Replies 237
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad call. Johnson ran into ray there.

We just got RayMaled...been awhile!

Really didn't matter, he still made the catch

3rd and 20 and I would of put money on it that themLions score. Some things never change

Will they ever call a hold in the Lions?

Better pressure after the long completion.

That was a great throw and catch

3rd and 20 back on the 10 or wherever to a TD. Look out neighborhood dogs, I'm coming outside

That was a great throw and catch

 

Especially the catch. I want to see it again because I don't know how he caught that ball.

Bengals will start throwing more blitzes in on 3rd down the rest of the way. It seems like the Lions are converting too many 3rd and longs to me.

 

Any play 3rd and 10 or longer in the NFL, I am blitzing.

Crocker took a bad angle there, but he was covered. Just a great athlete. 3rd an 20 play a killer

Stafford threatening to end the Bengals streak of no 300 yard passing games by opposing QB's.

Nice touch by Dalton on the pass to Gresham.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.