Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals vs. Lions Updates

Featured Replies

Forward lateral on that return attempt...

At least 2 of them lol

  • Replies 237
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Are you allowed to forward lateral on a blocked kick return?

Are you allowed to forward lateral on a blocked kick return?

No haha. I said at the time forward lateral and the wife asked why I said that, I rewound it, I saw 2 of them, she said maybe they were just fumbles lol

Are you allowed to forward lateral on a blocked kick return?

 

No. They missed it. Maybe that's what Lions coach wanted to challenge

AJ has to have close to 120 yards in first half

Now let's see good clock management here

  • Author
No. They missed it. Maybe that's what Lions coach wanted to challenge

 

How does that get by? That was one of the more obvious forward laterals I've ever seen that wasn't called.

No need to panic, plenty of time left.

Have no idea why that was even reviewed ... Looked like the right spot to me.

Anyone else hate the fade route? It's like a wasted down.

Great catch, that hurt his shoulder I bet

Great throw by Dalton and great play by Jones! Hey Gio your man is down help him up lol?

Great catch, that hurt his shoulder I bet

I never saw Marvin's right foot touch the ground on the TD catch. Bengals may have caught a break there.

I never saw Marvin's right foot touch the ground on the TD catch. Bengals may have caught a break there.

Doesn't matter when other parts of his body hit the ground. Plus being pushed out and still landing in bounds is all was needed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.