Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals vs. Lions Updates

Featured Replies

Actually I thought they were getting pressure pretty quick, but when your secondary can't cover anyone it makes it easy for Stafford to complete passes when he has to throw right away.

I haven't seen Stafford doing anything but making his usual throws. Pacman also is an awful tackler.

  • Replies 237
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How is Johnson left so wide open? Lol

 

Zone coverage. Stafford did a great job looking to the flat and pulling the DB over there to open the lane.

If I were playing the Bengals I would throw every play.

Zone coverage. Stafford did a great job looking to the flat and pulling the DB over there to open the lane.

Even p,aging zone I would still have 1 man shadow Johnson man on man the entire game

That was great coverage by Crocker

So the Bengals held the lead for a total of....well until they kicked off to the Lions lol. Classic Bengals. Why can't they ever hold a lead once they get one early in a game?

 

This is the kind of game they have to win if they have turned the corner from the bengals we are used to.

That was great coverage by Crocker

 

That was the same defensive play Buffalo scored on last week with a DE dropping into coverage on the TE. This time the safety did his job and covered the middle. Good job by Crocker.

So the Bengals held the lead for a total of....well until they kicked off to the Lions lol. Classic Bengals. Why can't they ever hold a lead once they get one early in a game?

 

This is the kind of game they have to win if they have turned the corner from the bengals we are used to.

 

I am being very serious ... why do you watch? If I got nothing but negativism out of watching, I wouldn't watch. Help me understand.

I am being very serious ... why do you watch? If I got nothing but negativism out of watching, I wouldn't watch. Help me understand.

I love them. Now let me ask you something, have you read your posts in here? Before I even made my first post I read yours and you were already posting negative posts. Why are you allowed but I'm not allowed to post what I've seen? Double standard much? Or is it simply hypocriscy at its best?

Now this is the type of Dalton we need in this drive.

  • Author

And cue up the dumb Bengals penalty on a good drive.

Gresham is a liability week after week.

That was just horrible. Get Dalton out of here.

 

I was kinda joking with mine also. If someone wants to defend that throw, they would have to say better to under throw it than over throw it.

 

I am guessing 40 yards in the air? Definitely less than 50 because Green caught the ball at about the Lions 40. If that is far as he can throw it, he isn't an NFL QB. I would be shocked if that is as far as Dalton can throw the ball.

 

Impressive drive by Stafford. Really impressive. And all credit for that drive goes to Stafford IMO.
Those were all your posts in here before I made my first. Sounds like you are pulling for the Lions more than anything. So why do you watch if you have nothing good to say about the Bengals?
  • Author

And Nugent misses the FG...Bengals looked like they were headed for 6, then dumb penalty pushes them back and they get nothing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.