October 20, 201312 yr I'd make a comment about how that drive ended, but I'm afraid speaking the truth would get me in trouble by some on here lol
October 20, 201312 yr Hall is a wuss, he gets hurt every game...not his fault, but he is made of glass. He has the skill to be a gladiator but not everyone has the body.
October 20, 201312 yr That was just horrible. Get Dalton out of here. Joking. Nice play by Maualuga stuffing that run. Positive. I was kinda joking with mine also. If someone wants to defend that throw, they would have to say better to under throw it than over throw it. Confirming I was joking. I am guessing 40 yards in the air? Definitely less than 50 because Green caught the ball at about the Lions 40. If that is far as he can throw it, he isn't an NFL QB. I would be shocked if that is as far as Dalton can throw the ball. Not a negative post. Impressive drive by Stafford. Really impressive. And all credit for that drive goes to Stafford IMO. Not negative. I think the Bengals win that challenge but not sure if I would have taken the risk this early in the half on that play. Borderline negative. Sounds like HB is lobbying to become a Texans fan. I will say this, only in Cincinnati would a first place team leading and/or tied early in a game have this many negative comments. More negative comments than positive so far. Not negative. Disagree. They have come close on several plays. Stafford is doing an excellent job making quick reads and not only getting rid of the ball but completing passes under pressure. Not negative. Awesome hit by Iloka. Positive. Zone coverage. Stafford did a great job looking to the flat and pulling the DB over there to open the lane. Not negative. That was the same defensive play Buffalo scored on last week with a DE dropping into coverage on the TE. This time the safety did his job and covered the middle. Good job by Crocker. Positive. I love them. Now let me ask you something, have you read your posts in here? Before I even made my first post I read yours and you were already posting negative posts. Why are you allowed but I'm not allowed to post what I've seen? Double standard much? Or is it simply hypocriscy at its best? There are my posts. Try again and look at reality, not the way you want to see it. I asked because it just seems to me you get no enjoyment out of watching. Maybe the negativism doesn't bother you like it would me.
October 20, 201312 yr Gresham to the locker room He touched an official, probably got tossed by Marvin
October 20, 201312 yr Nelson being hurt would be very bad news. No Nelson and no Hall takes our two best DB's out of the game. Stafford is already on fire so the Bengals don't need that.
October 20, 201312 yr I'm with you, but Marvin isn't used to going into the 2nd qtr with all his timeouts, he has to take a chance to lose one sooner or later Said same thing you basically did...but if course I'm wrong and can't say that lol Haha, that is true, but when you have a team that can never get a game well under control makes you frustrated. agreeing with you, but then again only you can say those type of things, I'm not allowed. Actually I thought they were getting pressure pretty quick, but when your secondary can't cover anyone it makes it easy for Stafford to complete passes when he has to throw right away. Answering question about no pressure on Stafford which I thought we were getting pressure on him, only to see you say the same thing after my post...but again, I'm not allowed to think the same thing as you because I guess it makes you look like me and we can't have that. That was great coverage by Crocker another positive post, but I guess that was ignored by you also.
October 20, 201312 yr Now this is the type of Dalton we need in this drive.Oh crap, another positive post ignored lol
October 20, 201312 yr Author Matt Stafford has been the best player on our defense in the first half. If Stafford was on today, it would be 24-7 right now.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.