October 20, 201312 yr Well....haven't done this in awhile......but, we're at it again, baby #4 due in late march....it's a boy.....in the picture attached you'll see how we announced on Facebook......Kiara (8), Saibrin (6), and Silas (3).....now we'll have 2 and 2........thank you for the well wishes for the baby's and my wife's health through this pregnancy. Where has the time gone? When I started on Facebook, I didn't have my career, wife (we were dating then), kids, house....etc......unreal......I was 24 then....lol
October 20, 201312 yr Congrats Dad!!!!! Kids are the greatest ever!!!! Cheers to Trinity's state championship QB of 2030!!!!
October 20, 201312 yr Congrats man glad your off setting my 6 month old girl. Too early for arranged marriage?
October 20, 201312 yr Congrats again, brother. I'm also glad for your sake that the balance in the house will even up again. :lol2:
October 20, 201312 yr Congrats! Don't see many folks with 4 kids. You will be busy. Beautiful children by the way!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.