Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Exciting Announcement

Featured Replies

Since I've been around here a while, thought I'd share with you guys that yesterday I was offered and accepted a position with Rivals to cover Xavier hoops. Very excited about the opportunity to work at the college and national level with my coverage.

 

I will still cover nky hoops this season but may not be as vocal in the threads as I have been in previous years. (Probably a good thing lol)

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I've been around here a while, thought I'd share with you guys that yesterday I was offered and accepted a position with Rivals to cover Xavier hoops. Very excited about the opportunity to work at the college and national level with my coverage.

 

I will still cover nky hoops this season but may not be as vocal in the threads as I have been in previous years. (Probably a good thing lol)

 

Congratulations

Congratulations, Walter. I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your new venture and I hope everything works out well for you. I hope now that you have hit it big time that you don't become a stranger to BGP :D.

 

Congratulations again. I now have a legitimate reason to follow XU basketball now. Do your thing!!! :thumb:

  • Author

Thanks fellas.

 

Very excited. Not on the same level as GT with UC but working toward that. :lol2:

Congratulations, Walter!

Congratulations Walter! It is nice to see hard work rewarded. You are proof that success will follow when you find your passion. You are certainly passionate about your sports coverage work. Best of luck.

I was offered and accepted a position with Rivals to cover Xavier hoops.

 

Congrats on the new gig!

 

Did you go through your old tweets and delete all of the ones ripping Xavier? :D

Congrats! Maybe with the extra funds you earn you can afford to buy a Mac, as well as replace Cliff's radio that you broke :)

  • Author
Congrats on the new gig!

 

Did you go through your old tweets and delete all of the ones ripping Xavier? :D

 

If people are willing to go back that far to see what I'm tweeting, they have wayyy too much time on their hands. :lol2:

 

In all seriousness, even though I'm a UC guy, this is a great opportunity and I have no problem being an unbiased, neutral observer while covering their team.

  • Author
Congrats! Maybe with the extra funds you earn you can afford to buy a Mac, as well as replace Cliff's radio that you broke :)

 

I can afford the MAC...It's whether or not she will let me buy it. That is the struggle I'm up against. :lol2:

Congrats Walter and good luck.

Congrats Walter, happy for you and hope you keep up the outstanding job you do for high school sports, hope to still see you at a few Bulldog games, wish you the best.

Love XU . I think you will do a great job covering them. Bring Bolden with you or a least keep in his ear to attend X.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.