Beechwood vs Cov Holy Cross tonight?

The KSHAA has Cov Holy Cross playing Beechwood tonight at Beechwood.

Any news?

I guess Holmes and CovCath are rooting for different teams to win tonight as

I think neither wants to play Holy Cross at home during the districts....

Holmes and CCH can go ahead and pencil in their District final rematch. Neither will have any trouble with their 1st round games.

Holmes and CCH can go ahead and pencil in their District final rematch. Neither will have any trouble with their 1st round games.

Not true. I know for a fact that CCH was rooting on Beechwood. They are smart enough to realize you don't want to play a hard nosed holy cross team on their own hostile floor. Who would? Why would anyone not want to play beechwood. The Tigers have hit a hard spot and seem to be struggling.

Not true. I know for a fact that CCH was rooting on Beechwood. They are smart enough to realize you don't want to play a hard nosed holy cross team on their own hostile floor. Who would? Why would anyone not want to play beechwood. The Tigers have hit a hard spot and seem to be struggling.

I will agree that Beechwood has certainly hit the wall of late and seem to be running out of gas but I don't see HC giving CCH much trouble at all. I believe CCH wins by between 15-20.

The only problem CCH will have in HC's gym is making sure they don't slip and slide all over the place. Really shouldn't be able to host the District there until some improvements are made.

I will agree that Beechwood has certainly hit the wall of late and seem to be running out of gas but I don't see HC giving CCH much trouble at all. I believe CCH wins by between 15-20.

The only problem CCH will have in HC's gym is making sure they don't slip and slide all over the place. Really shouldn't be able to host the District there until some improvements are made.

Not arguing with you, but I'd just like to hear why you think they won't have much trouble with HC. 15-20 is pretty impressive. I hope its true. But HC gave them everything they had in the first matchup, don't see much changing.

Not arguing with you, but I'd just like to hear why you think they won't have much trouble with HC. 15-20 is pretty impressive. I hope its true. But HC gave them everything they had in the first matchup, don't see much changing.

I just think Listerman, Tieman and Maile will have a very solid game plan for HC. They are very good at making adjustments especially when they get the opportunity to play a team a 2nd time. I also like the way Noll has played of late and think he will play a big role in a larger margin of victory for the Colonels.

What was the score of this game anyway?

I don't think anyone in Covington is losing any sleep today. Holmes is and will be the favorite to win the district, The only people concerned with the Holmes situation is people outside of the program. The bottom line is Holmes has the horses to win, but hey I hope everyone loses sight of the bulldogs and starts writing them off.

I just think Listerman, Tieman and Maile will have a very solid game plan for HC. They are very good at making adjustments especially when they get the opportunity to play a team a 2nd time. I also like the way Noll has played of late and think he will play a big role in a larger margin of victory for the Colonels.

What was the score of this game anyway?

The difference for Listerman and Co preparing for this years HC is the style of play. This HC team doesn't play a slow half court game with a lot of set plays a team can prepare for, alot of HC offense is created out of motion. Listerman had sucess in the past teaching his squad all of HC's in the 2nd meeting. This won't be the case.

I don't see how CCH would be favored by almost 20, when HC had them on the brink of a loss in the same setting which will be played in districts.

I don't think anyone in Covington is losing any sleep today. Holmes is and will be the favorite to win the district, The only people concerned with the Holmes situation is people outside of the program. The bottom line is Holmes has the horses to win, but hey I hope everyone loses sight of the bulldogs and starts writing them off.

In all honesty this could be a good thing for the team. You might see a much more relaxed Edmonson playing.

Alot of CCH supporters even said they though Rice was their 4th best player. So I don't think people should count the Bulldogs out just yet.

The difference for Listerman and Co preparing for this years HC is the style of play. This HC team doesn't play a slow half court game with a lot of set plays a team can prepare for, alot of HC offense is created out of motion. Listerman had sucess in the past teaching his squad all of HC's in the 2nd meeting. This won't be the case.

I don't see how CCH would be favored by almost 20, when HC had them on the brink of a loss in the same setting which will be played in districts.

I don't think CCH will be favored by 20, I just think they will win by 15-20. Doesn't really matter much to me either way.

In all honesty this could be a good thing for the team. You might see a much more relaxed Edmonson playing.

Alot of CCH supporters even said they though Rice was their 4th best player. So I don't think people should count the Bulldogs out just yet.

Is Rice going somewhere or is he not going to be playing? What's the deal with that?.