Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JaQuan Lyle Decommits From UL

Featured Replies

He sat out a high level AAU game two summers ago. When asked why after the game he said he was hungry... :idunno:

 

Oh, I thought he went out of the game. He didn't even play? :lol2::lol2::lol2:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, I thought he went out of the game. He didn't even play? :lol2::lol2::lol2:

 

Yeah, he just sat at the end of the bench the whole game and didn't play. He's something special... :lol2:

Dude--next time pack a lunch!

JaQuan Lyle ‏@JMamba5 9m

 

It's official..I'm de-committed from the University of Louisville. I appreciate Coach P, the staff, and the fans for the support.

Steve Jones ‏@SteveJones_CJ 18m

Huntington Prep coach Rob Fulford texts that JaQuan Lyle is still currently committed to Louisville.

 

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDanielsFOX 21m

Just received a text from JaQuan Lyle. He said at this time he is still a Louisville commit.

 

JaQuan Lyle ‏@JMamba5 9m

 

It's official..I'm de-committed from the University of Louisville. I appreciate Coach P, the staff, and the fans for the support.

 

What a difference an hour makes. :ohbrother:

:lol2:

 

He got hungry in the middle of the game & took himself out so he could eat. I think that's how it went. :lol2: My kind of kid.

 

Mine too. #fatjason

What a difference an hour makes. :ohbrother:

 

Not really...that was damage control lol.

So where will he land now? Man this has been a crazy recruiting year.

  • Author

Michael Rudolph ‏@MRudolphComedy 6m

Rick Pitino! Things that were up longer than Pat Forde's article.

This begs the question: does Louisville really want a kid like this? Could he take Pitino's coaching style? Maybe it is a blessing in disguise for the Cardinals, although you would think UL would have vetted him pretty hard before offering. Maybe UL thought he was worth the risk. I guess we'll never know now.

  • Author
This begs the question: does Louisville really want a kid like this? .

 

A kid like what?

Said it before about Snider and I'll say it again. I don't want a kid that doesn't want to compete for a starting spot. Good luck to Lyle wherever he lands. Louisville will be just fine.

Said it before about Snider and I'll say it again. I don't want a kid that doesn't want to compete for a starting spot. Good luck to Lyle wherever he lands. Louisville will be just fine.

 

 

Isn't that who Snider was competing with though? Who is left at the point?

A kid like what?

Apparently, somewhat like a goofball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.