Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has Kevin Ware Been Dismissed From UL?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 66
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know the author but interesting to see some else report basically the same thing as ksr.

So Jones thinks it's Jurich controlling the media, whoever this guy is thinks it's Pitino...

 

For years I've been lost. I need to look to UK and IU blogs for Louisville news.

An aside...I never knew IU fans hated UL so much till I started working in Indiana. Still trying to figure out why....we don't play each other, no conference allegiance issues....just plain weird.

I have a buddy who is tight with Pitino's right hand man. He said they are out at Del Mar together and confirmed he is still on the team. He did say he heard the rumor.

So Jones thinks it's Jurich controlling the media, whoever this guy is thinks it's Pitino...

 

For years I've been lost. I need to look to UK and IU blogs for Louisville news.

 

That's the point of control you all don't know who's controlling you, your media just doesn't speak lol. Job well done by the regime if you ask me.

That's the point of control you all don't know who's controlling you, your media just doesn't speak lol. Job well done by the regime if you ask me.

 

Or is the point that UK and IU guys don't have any idea what's going on in Louisville, and they are trying to "break" a story that may or may not be there?

This IU fan likes UofL, but I went there soooooo......

An aside...I never knew IU fans hated UL so much till I started working in Indiana. Still trying to figure out why....we don't play each other, no conference allegiance issues....just plain weird.

 

I didn't know until this past NCAA tournament, when the possibility was there for UL and IU to play. I had the same reaction, why would they hate us? :lol2:

Or is the point that UK and IU guys don't have any idea what's going on in Louisville, and they are trying to "break" a story that may or may not be there?

 

Problem with that is that he didn't try and break the story.

Problem with that is that he didn't try and break the story.

 

Which he? If you are referring to Jones, he didn't report it because he doesn't have any facts. If you meant this guy, I can't even figure out why he'd publish an article like that. Beyond pointless.

An aside...I never knew IU fans hated UL so much till I started working in Indiana. Still trying to figure out why....we don't play each other, no conference allegiance issues....just plain weird.

 

This IU fan likes UofL, but I went there soooooo......

 

I didn't know until this past NCAA tournament, when the possibility was there for UL and IU to play. I had the same reaction, why would they hate us? :lol2:

 

I always assumed the two schools didn't necessarily hate each other, but there wasn't any love loss either. Geography is the only explanation I can come up with for whatever rivalry exists.

 

Problem with that is that he didn't try and break the story.

 

As he said 14 times... It was started in Lou but not allowed to be told.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.