Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has Kevin Ware Been Dismissed From UL?

Featured Replies

Some L'ville kids that I went to UK with would live in the Hoosier state but tell people they were from "Louisville".

 

Can you blame them? :lol2:

  • Replies 66
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IU hates UL because they should be in state rivals and UL won't play them.

Lolwut?

 

If, on the off chance anything about this is serious, Louisville has desired a series resumption for some time.

New pic of Ware trying to purchase a dime sack.

 

 

 

 

 

image-1795562420.jpg

New pic of Ware trying to purchase a dime sack.

 

 

 

 

 

[ATTACH]40777[/ATTACH]

 

What up Big Perm... I mean... Worm.

I just ran into Kevin Ware at a house party. I took a quick picture with my phone. I don't think he liked that.

 

 

 

 

image-2068437494.jpg

Lolwut?

 

If, on the off chance anything about this is serious, Louisville has desired a series resumption for some time.

 

 

Louisville is in Southern Indiana...hence they should be in state rivals.

Louisville is in Southern Indiana...hence they should be in state rivals.

 

I know Louisville is an awesome place, but to be the best city in two different states is pretty impressive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.