Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has Kevin Ware Been Dismissed From UL?

Featured Replies

On the bright side this crap means we have "arrived". :D. Haters gonna hate! :lol:

  • Replies 66
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the bright side this crap means we have "arrived". :D. Haters gonna hate! :lol:

 

The lil bro has its first date! Your growing before our eyes! :)

I think I said in another thread that my understanding was that Kevin and Chane broke curfew and did a tour at the Daniel Pitino shelter. So he certainly has been disciplined lately.

I think I said in another thread that my understanding was that Kevin and Chane broke curfew and did a tour at the Daniel Pitino shelter. So he certainly has been disciplined lately.

 

That would make sense. Those two are always together.

Your growing before our eyes! :)

 

Yeah, we're about 6'7" 275 at the moment... :lol2:

I definitely agree that something probably did happen. I think it's safe to assume that. I just think it's silly to think/believe that if Ware was dismissed, he was let back on the team for no other reason than to cover up the story. That just doesn't even make sense to me.

 

 

It does to me. :D

 

PR nightmare for all involved. HUGE PR nightmare. Johnny Manziel is begging ESPN to dig into this rumor.

I'll be very sad to find out if this is true. I have my doubts and those doubts stem from my biggest problem with this story...

 

In what universe would any news outlet not want to be the one to break a story like this? Whether it's the C-J, WDRB-TV or the crazy guy shouting on the corner outside Fourth Street Live, this would be a massive story that would drive page views, ratings, paper sales... whatever. And the story would then definitely get picked up by numerous national outlets due to the attention Ware got during the tournament in March. Any publisher/owner would love to have that story if it was there to get. The idea that the Louisville media would deliberately avoid it seems completely ludicrous to me.

 

Thus the Tom Jurich controls the media reports. If the Louisville outlets can't verify the story then Jurich is still controlling the media. They were digging and they got nothing.

Thus the Tom Jurich controls the media reports. If the Louisville outlets can't verify the story then Jurich is still controlling the media. They were digging and they got nothing.

 

They went digging, couldn't verify and so they're being controlled?

 

Assuming any of this is true, there's a difference between the athletic department covering something up and the athletic department controlling the press.

If the Louisville outlets can't verify the story then Jurich is still controlling the media.

 

Even if the rumor isn't true? :lol2:

An aside...I never knew IU fans hated UL so much till I started working in Indiana. Still trying to figure out why....we don't play each other, no conference allegiance issues....just plain weird.

 

I didn't know until this past NCAA tournament, when the possibility was there for UL and IU to play. I had the same reaction, why would they hate us? :lol2:
I don't think the IU fan base as a whole hates UL. It's probably more regional the closer you get to Louisville. It could also be some hold over for Pitino from when he was at UK. That said I know plenty of IU fans and none hate UL.
On the bright side this crap means we have "arrived". :D. Haters gonna hate! :lol:
Congrats. Only took about a century.

 

;)

Haters gonna hate! :lol:

 

cardinal haters.jpg

They went digging, couldn't verify and so they're being controlled?

 

Assuming any of this is true, there's a difference between the athletic department covering something up and the athletic department controlling the press.

 

But isn't covering up and hiding something from the press a form of controlling the press? Maybe not in the true definition of controlling the press but it seems like a form of controlling the press. Kind of like what the POTUS does. :D

 

Even if the rumor isn't true? :lol2:

 

You can keep your head in the sand all you want. I saw his selfie on Instagram.

 

 

 

 

image-1790252882.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.