Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has Kevin Ware Been Dismissed From UL?

Featured Replies

On the bright side this crap means we have "arrived". :D. Haters gonna hate! :lol:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40756[/ATTACH]

 

You rang?

  • Replies 66
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You rang?

 

No.

 

Back under the sink, Randy.

You can keep your head in the sand all you want. I saw his selfie on Instagram.

 

My head isn't in the sand. I still stand by the statement that I think it's stupid to think Ware was dismissed, and then let back on the team just to avoid any media coverage. I think it's even more ridiculous to think not one media outlet would report Ware being dismissed, if in fact they knew it to be true. I'll continue to believe that until proven otherwise, if that were to happen. Even if the Jurich/Media crap were true, he doesn't control EVERY media outlet in town, and probably doesn't control any completely.

My head isn't in the sand. I still stand by the statement that I think it's stupid to think Ware was dismissed, and then let back on the team just to avoid any media coverage. I think it's even more ridiculous to think not one media outlet would report Ware being dismissed, if in fact they knew it to be true. I'll continue to believe that until proven otherwise, if that were to happen. Even if the Jurich/Media crap were true, he doesn't control EVERY media outlet in town, and probably doesn't control any completely.

 

 

Oh come on Deuce. Did that whole joke completely fly over your head? See, this is what I was talking about when I said I'll make a post that I think is totally awesome and nobody likes it, except for the lil homey Randy. I see you Randy!! Yeah, I'm patting my own back, the Smokey picture is awesome. :lol:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40759[/ATTACH]

 

:lol2:

 

That wouldn't have gotten much of a reaction until I clicked on the photo and saw how you titled it.

 

:lol2:

:lol2:

 

That wouldn't have gotten much of a reaction until I clicked on the photo and saw how you titled it.

 

:lol2:

 

:lol2: That definitely got me too.

But isn't covering up and hiding something from the press a form of controlling the press? Maybe not in the true definition of controlling the press but it seems like a form of controlling the press. Kind of like what the POTUS does. :D

 

"Controlling the press" is what happens in third-world dictatorships. This is more of a case of a powerful entity — in this case UofL — controlling the message the press gets. (That is, if it does turn out to be true.)

You can keep your head in the sand all you want. I saw his selfie on Instagram.

 

 

 

 

[ATTACH]40757[/ATTACH]

 

I heard Russ Smith is looking for his bicycle .

I heard Russ Smith is looking for his bicycle .

 

:lol: :lol:

By the way the best part about this story is watching Louisville fans get defensive over a non issue. I'm guessing PP92 would wear it as a badge of honor if coach K was going all La Costa Nostra on Durham media. Becoming as sensitive as some of my UK brethren.

By the way the best part about this story is watching Louisville fans get defensive over a non issue. I'm guessing PP92 would wear it as a badge of honor if coach K was going all La Costa Nostra on Durham media. Becoming as sensitive as some of my UK brethren.

 

Yes. Yes I would. :D

Becoming as sensitive as some of my UK brethren.

 

Whoa! We have JUST arrived! We have DECADES before our fan base becomes that irrational. :D

IU hates UL because they should be in state rivals and UL won't play them.

I didn't know until this past NCAA tournament, when the possibility was there for UL and IU to play. I had the same reaction, why would they hate us? :lol2:

 

Not trying to be whatever about it, but as an outsider, I saw:

 

Shared border.

 

Some L'ville kids that I went to UK with would live in the Hoosier state but tell people they were from "Louisville".

 

Lots of IU fans are older (Knight generations) and back when, UK, U of L, Indiana, and Notre Dame would play in a series/classic/event.

 

Same recruiting grounds.

 

Kentucky:Indiana State High School All-Stars playing yearly (better top 1% HS talent year in and year out in Louisville when compared to Lexington).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.