Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who said it?

Featured Replies

“We like to stick with our guys, We don’t just go to other places to find players to fill our voids.”

 

===========================

 

And I don't know the answer to this but I wonder who this coach had in mind with those comments?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“We like to stick with our guys, We don’t just go to other places to find players to fill our voids.”

 

===========================

 

And I don't know the answer to this but I wonder who this coach had in mind with those comments?

 

 

Chris Wolfe?

I'm not taking a guess at the school, but I'd say it's a coach from Eastern Ky/16th Region area.

  • Author
Chris Wolfe?

 

Nope

  • Author
I'm not taking a guess at the school, but I'd say it's a coach from Eastern Ky/16th Region area.

 

This isn't the hoops forum so stop with the 16th Region stuff.

This isn't the hoops forum so stop with the 16th Region stuff.

 

Sorry. :lol2:

Tony love said it but its so untrue because Ashland best player quinton baker isn't from Ashland and several other transfers! Coach love needs to worry about being a head coach I'm guessing he's talking about Fairview and Raceland

  • Author
Tony love said it but its so untrue because Ashland best player quinton baker isn't from Ashland and several other transfers! Coach love needs to worry about being a head coach I'm guessing he's talking about Fairview and Raceland

 

We have a winner!

Worried about those little 1A schools?

Tony Love said it but its so untrue because Ashland best player Quinton Kaker isn't from Ashland and several other transfers! Coach love needs to worry about being a head coach I'm guessing he's talking about Fairview and Raceland

 

 

Where is Baker from? How long was he in the Ashland system before he went to Boyd County for one year in 8th grade? Who are the other transfers?

 

Raceland has players that have been in their system for years.

 

 

Even though Fairview gets new players from Huntington every year why would Coach Love worry about Fairview? Fairview is no threat to Ashland.

Coach Love isn't worried about Fairview. Fairview would be arrogant to even think that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.