Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jesus - Democrat or Republican?

Featured Replies

Then Jesus called his disciples together and told them this parable. "There was a man of tremendous girth who once went on a long journey. Upon his departure, he assured a small child that he would return bearing many gifts. The man of tremendous girth departed and was away for quite some time. The child longed for the day when the man returned, clinging to the promise that he would be showered with many blessings.

 

"However, when the man returned from his journey, he failed to uphold the promise made to the child. Disappointed, the child decided to overlook the selfishness and greed of the man. He said to the man, 'Though my heart is broken and my mouth yearns for the taffy of the South, I forgive you my brother.'"

 

"The man of tremendous girth replied, 'Son, I spent all of my money indulging personal pleasures--the finest delicacies and nectar of the vine--and I had nothing left for the gifts that I promised.'"

 

"I tell you the truth," Jesus replied, "in the kingdom that is to come, the child will be given blessings that will overflow in his lap. But the man of tremendous girth will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

 

2 Randylonians 3: 5-10

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then Jesus called his disciples together and told them this parable. "There was a man of tremendous girth who once went on a long journey. Upon his departure, he assured a small child that he would return bearing many gifts. The man of tremendous girth departed and was away for quite some time. The child longed for the day when the man returned, clinging to the promise that he would be showered with many blessings.

 

"However, when the man returned from his journey, he failed to uphold the promise made to the child. Disappointed, the child decided to overlook the selfishness and greed of the man. He said to the man, 'Though my heart is broken and my mouth yearns for the taffy of the South, I forgive you my brother.'"

 

"The man of tremendous girth replied, 'Son, I spent all of my money indulging personal pleasures--the finest delicacies and nectar of the vine--and I had nothing left for the gifts that I promised.'"

 

"I tell you the truth," Jesus replied, "in the kingdom that is to come, the child will be given blessings that will overflow in his lap. But the man of tremendous girth will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

 

2 Randylonians 3: 5-10

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

 

Good stuff.

I'd prefer to be touched by the Great Physician than deal with Obamacare. So, that universal health care pipedream that has enough pork to keep LRCW in a lifetime supply of bacon would be moot.

 

One thing you could count on with Jesus is that he always upset the apple cart. Almost without fail, he would go against the status quo of his day. So I'm saying he would buck the current two-party system & blaze his own trail. Independent.

 

But if you give me my taffy, I'll go with Pro-Life Democrat. :lol2:

 

Jesus would stand on the steps casting out the pharisees....errr....politicians.

  • Author
How about a Myrtle Beach Palmetto tree bumper sticker or a Rebel Flag towel from one of the Myrtle Beach souvenir stores?:D

 

Thanks, but no thanks. :lol2:

 

Pecan Log from Stuckey's?

Touch-His-Robe1-450x372[1].jpg30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes? 31 And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me? 32 And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing. 33 But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth. 34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

 

JesusCare. Gotta love it.:clap:

  • Author
How about a Myrtle Beach Palmetto tree bumper sticker or a Rebel Flag towel from one of the Myrtle Beach souvenir stores?:D

 

Thanks, but no thanks. :lol2:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40132[/ATTACH]30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes? 31 And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me? 32 And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing. 33 But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth. 34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

 

JesusCare. Gotta love it.:clap:

 

Now that is cost efficient!

Thanks, but no thanks. :lol2:

 

I was hoping you'd ask for the flag so I could videotape me buying it. The looks on people's faces would be classic. I should grab one and walk around with it like I am going to buy it while I shop. :lol:

I was hoping you'd ask for the flag so I could videotape me buying it. The looks on people's faces would be classic. I should grab one and walk around with it like I am going to buy it while I shop. :lol:

 

Oh my, that would be terrific! I'd buy you a box of taffy if you videotaped it. :lol2:

Randylonians. I love it.

Jesus would stand on the steps casting out the pharisees....errr....politicians.

 

:thumb:

 

They're basically one & the same anyway. :lol2:

Please tell me this discussion came up when you were wasted. This sounds like something I would find myself in an argument about with one of my old buddies.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.