Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Wife Convicted of Murder Asks For New Trial

Featured Replies

Why would we "not" listen to someone in this thread. There are a number of others that are clearly in the non-objective third party mode...mostly on the anti Cheryl side of the argument.

 

Outside of a few, most on here have expressed that they are not in favor of Cheryl's release, mostly because of their non-objectiveness...

 

I would think anyone that opposes murder would be against Cheryl being free today. Despite all of the justifications you are trying to use, it all boils down to Cheryl shooting him while he was sleeping. That is murder any way you try to cut it.

  • Replies 346
  • Views 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Why would we "not" listen to someone in this thread. There are a number of others that are clearly in the non-objective third party mode...mostly on the anti Cheryl side of the argument.

 

Outside of a few, most on here have expressed that they are not in favor of Cheryl's release, mostly because of their non-objectiveness...

 

...besides, I thought you already talked to her in language she can understand :wacky:

 

That was in the boys are tougher than girls thread.

 

And you know I am just agitating her now because I get to see her Sunday! :bunny:

 

But all kidding aside, if anyone dismisses the possibility that Cheryl was planning a murder they are not objective.

That was in the boys are tougher than girls thread.

 

And you know I am just agitating her now because I get to see her Sunday! :bunny:

 

But all kidding aside, if anyone dismisses the possibility that Cheryl was planning a murder they are not objective.

 

O I think we all know what you're doing....I'm willing to bet that a couple days of stewing on your "language" will only bring you peace, love and joy this holiday season (Sunday morning). I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors....

  • Author
O I think we all know what you're doing....I'm willing to bet that a couple days of stewing on your "language" will only bring you peace, love and joy this holiday season (Sunday morning). I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors....

 

Actually I am making money, but if I can have a little fun along the way I don't see the harm...

That's right...let's all pile on the blonde chick. She's tough; she can take it. :angrybird1:

That's right...let's all pile on the blonde chick. She's tough; she can take it. :angrybird1:

 

As long as you promise not to shoot any of us! :sssh:

As long as you promise not to shoot any of us! :sssh:

 

Ha! I'm not allowed to handle any of the guns on the Compound.

  • Author
Ha! I'm not allowed to handle any of the guns on the Compound.

 

And Bengal Maniac's wife says no guns at her crib!

That totally goes against protocol for a DV call.

 

For this call, was this dialed in via 911? Is there a recording? Who made the call?

For this call, was this dialed in via 911? Is there a recording? Who made the call?

 

Don't know, don't know, don't know....

Ha! I'm not allowed to handle any of the guns on the Compound.

 

Not even Mr. Cat's??

 

He should re-think that one... :idunno:

I would sure like to know more about this part from the article:

 

It was the second time within 24 hours that police had been called to the family home.

 

Someone reported a domestic disturbance the day before the shooting, but a responding officer decided not to make an arrest or fill out a report after Cheryl McCafferty and her 12-year-old son met him on the sidewalk halfway down the street.

 

=========================

 

Who is someone? Who was the officer? Why didn't the officer make a report? And is the inference that Cheryl and her son talked the officer out of the report?

 

NONE of this passes the smell test, especially in the context of murder.

 

This is the police call that I mentioned earlier.

I was never trying to excuse it' date=' or trying to argue that the office was following DV protocol. I was explaining why I am not surprised it happened.[/quote']

 

We knew that. Sometimes posts are meant for others even though they were attached to yours.

  • Author
This is the police call that I mentioned earlier.

 

Scary stuff.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.