Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Wife Convicted of Murder Asks For New Trial

Featured Replies

The more I read about her the more full of it I think she is...

 

We don't need anyone like that near victims of domestic violence, we need to leave the therapy and help to the professionals, not murdering ex-cons adding a new chapter to their crime.

 

Why do you think she is full of it?

  • Replies 346
  • Views 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot believe there are not better women to speak at Women's Crisis Centers. She is a convicted murderer for goodness sake. I don't know if what she is saying is true or not. I will say she has had many years in prison (not enough IMO but many) to come up with all kinds of bad things that Bob did. As I have said before, only Bob and her know what went on behind closed doors with the kids knowing some things. But Bob does not get a chance to tell his side of the story because she shot him in the head while he was sleeping.

No one knows what did or did not go on in that marriage and family. To me the kids reaction at the time and reaction now makes me think it was a very bad situation and perhaps they saw no way for it to be resolved successfully.

No one knows what did or did not go on in that marriage and family. To me the kids reaction at the time and reaction now makes me think it was a very bad situation and perhaps they saw no way for it to be resolved successfully.

So was the cold blooded murder considered successful in your opinion?

  • Author
Why do you think she is full of it?

 

My investigative experience. What I see in post 222 doesn't add up. I am not going to go into detail. I will say, I would love to see the complete case file and pardon application.

My investigative experience. What I see in post 222 doesn't add up. I am not going to go into detail. I will say, I would love to see the complete case file and pardon application.

 

Do you believe she was abused?

  • Author
Do you believe she was abused?

 

Not enough information.

Not enough information.

 

Yet you say she is "full of it?"

  • Author
Yet you say she is "full of it?"

 

There is more than one issue at work here but since you want more exactly what evidence is there that she was abused beyond her own words?

I know no one knows what goes on behind close doors but it doesn't give someone the right to take another peersons life. She shot him more than once while he was sleeping, think about come on.

I cannot believe there are not better women to speak at Women's Crisis Centers. She is a convicted murderer for goodness sake. I don't know if what she is saying is true or not. I will say she has had many years in prison (not enough IMO but many) to come up with all kinds of bad things that Bob did. As I have said before, only Bob and her know what went on behind closed doors with the kids knowing some things. But Bob does not get a chance to tell his side of the story because she shot him in the head while he was sleeping.

 

Uhhh, no she's not....

 

Would you somehow feel better if one of the kids came out and confirmed her story ?

 

I get you cannot possibly fathom a situation like this, you've obviously been sheltered from this kind of life and with that limited view can only see it from your perspective.....there is always another side to the coin, even if we don't want to see it.

There is more than one issue at work here but since you want more exactly what evidence is there that she was abused beyond her own words?[/QUOTE]

 

Just curious because I don't want to put words in your mouth, but....what I hear you saying is that unless there is physical evidence or a witness, then we must question anyone who claims to be abused ?

 

Certainly not giving abusive pathology much credit here are we ?

I'm not condoning what she did. I would not recommend the course of action she took.

 

I'm just saying I get it.

There is more than one issue at work here but since you want more exactly what evidence is there that she was abused beyond her own words?[/QUOTE]

 

Just curious because I don't want to put words in your mouth, but....what I hear you saying is that unless there is physical evidence or a witness, then we must question anyone who claims to be abused ?

 

Certainly not giving abusive pathology much credit here are we ?

 

She killed her husband and may i remind you in his sleep. Are you saying there is nothing else she could do to prevnt this from happening i don't understand had peopel on this thread can defend what she did, it blows me away.

 

She killed her husband and may i remind you in his sleep. Are you saying there is nothing else she could do to prevnt this from happening i don't understand had peopel on this thread can defend what she did, it blows me away.

 

I'm not saying that anyone sitting on the outside couldn't think up a number of things to do differently, but none of those people are in that situation now are they ?

 

What blows me away is the number of people who can't seem to understand that the option she exercised may have been the only option for her, and quite possibly the last option for her....self defense is not always cut and dry immediate response to an immediate threat.

 

You ever been held captive and had to devise a plan to get away and save yourself ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.