May 17, 201313 yr The evidence would never stand up in court.... I think they entered into an oral contract, so she could be layable. Sorry, liable.
May 18, 201313 yr He was all set to press charges, but she threatened to have him arrested for "assault with a dead weapon."
May 18, 201313 yr At least she didn't bite it off. Woman bites lover's penis off in car crash | Metro News Even worse Chinese woman bites off son's penis And still bad Alleged escort charged with bloody, drug-fueled biting attack on man genitals in Orlando hotel - NY Daily News
May 18, 201313 yr He was all set to press charges, but she threatened to have him arrested for "assault with a dead weapon."Good thing he kept his cool, you don't want to lose your head in a situation like that.
May 18, 201313 yr Author At least she didn't bite it off. Woman bites lover's penis off in car crash | Metro News Even worse Chinese woman bites off son's penis And still bad Alleged escort charged with bloody, drug-fueled biting attack on man genitals in Orlando hotel - NY Daily News I read that, but I can never unread it...yuck :puke:
May 18, 201313 yr At least she didn't bite it off. Woman bites lover's penis off in car crash | Metro News Even worse Chinese woman bites off son's penis And still bad Alleged escort charged with bloody, drug-fueled biting attack on man genitals in Orlando hotel - NY Daily News Let's give it up for the ref. He saved us all the trouble of googling "penis biting". :thumb:
May 18, 201313 yr He was all set to press charges, but she threatened to have him arrested for "assault with a dead weapon." It was almost a case of double jeopardy, but the probe didn't go deep enough.
May 18, 201313 yr Yeah, I mean, he asked for sex. I think that's what he got. But didn't Bill Clinton say it wasn't really sex? Beat me to it. :thumb:
May 21, 201313 yr The evidence would never stand up in court.... His lawyer is taking the case pro boner
May 21, 201313 yr I hope the case goes to trial because if you give an inch they will take…………….well, what ever you got.
May 21, 201313 yr There's got to be more to this...I have a feeling that this is just the "tip" of the ice burg.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.