Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ouch...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She bit him, chased him outside and slapped him and sit on him....Sounds like they are just kinky...

 

 

Seriously though he isn't pressing charges? Stupid!

 

Seriously though he isn't pressing charges? Stupid!

The evidence would never stand up in court....

I hate when that happens!

The evidence would never stand up in court....

 

I think is see what you did there, bravo

The evidence would never stand up in court....

 

well done!

  • Author
The evidence would never stand up in court....

 

Trying out new material? :lol2: You gotta use that!

She bit him, chased him outside and slapped him and sit on him....Sounds like they are just kinky...

 

 

Seriously though he isn't pressing charges? Stupid!

Yeah, I mean, he asked for sex. I think that's what he got.

But didn't Bill Clinton say it wasn't really sex?

I don't think this is what McGruff had in mind.

So, let me get this straight...Dick Trickle and his first name both died on the same day?

She bit him, chased him outside and slapped him and sit on him....Sounds like they are just kinky...

 

 

Seriously though he isn't pressing charges? Stupid!

 

She was arrested I guess the police didn't care whether or not he wanted to press charges. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.