Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins Poll

Where does Wiggins announce that he's going? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Where does Wiggins announce that he's going?

    • Florida State
      41%
    • Kansas
      6%
    • Kentucky
      41%
    • North Carolina
      6%
    • Witchita State
      0%
      0
    • Europe
      0%
      0
    • Other
      3%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Today is apparently the day! Where do you think he goes?

 

Vote with your head, not your heart!

I have always thought he would end up at Florida St. I hope I am wrong.

Louisville.

 

 

Do you honestly feel that way, or are you just having fun?

Do you honestly feel that way, or are you just having fun?

 

Just having fun. :lol2: :thumb:

Florida State or Kansas. Praying for Kentucky.

I picked Florida State but meant to select Kansas.

I picked Florida State but meant to select Kansas.

 

That's what he'll say.

I'm goin with the CATS solely on the girlfriend angle.

Shocks the world and picks UK. I don't think it will be FSU. No reason to take this long and drag it out if you're going with the team that was favored all along. I like everyone's chances better than FSU, but I think he'll say he had FSU second.

Shocks the world and picks UK.

 

Shocking the world would be choosing Louisville. :D

Shocks the world and picks UK. I don't think it will be FSU. No reason to take this long and drag it out if you're going with the team that was favored all along. I like everyone's chances better than FSU, but I think he'll say he had FSU second.

 

More like shocking the "National Experts"......:lol2: Think too much emphasis is being put on the "family" connection. Think he will pick UK.

Did you see the only media member allowed at the press conference had gained like 8000 twitter

followers. Crazy how much recruiting has changed thru the years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.