Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins Poll

Where does Wiggins announce that he's going? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Where does Wiggins announce that he's going?

    • Florida State
      41%
    • Kansas
      6%
    • Kentucky
      41%
    • North Carolina
      6%
    • Witchita State
      0%
      0
    • Europe
      0%
      0
    • Other
      3%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It'll be the Noles. In the wrong sport to pick the Noles.

I'm thinking UK mainly because it just makes sense to go to UK. Nothing more nothing less. Amongst those four finalists why wouldn't you go to UK?

 

 

 

 

I'm hoping Louisville just for sheer entertainment value.

I'm hoping Louisville just for sheer entertainment value.

 

:banana:

As Rick Bozich pointed out, only one school offers you the chance to defend a national championship. Nobody makes "Every Other Year Repeat!" t-shirts... well, OK, Kentucky would totally make that t-shirt.

  • Author
I'm thinking UK mainly because it just makes sense to go to UK. Nothing more nothing less. Amongst those four finalists why wouldn't you go to UK?

 

 

 

 

I'm hoping Louisville just for sheer entertainment value.

 

Best chance to win a National Championship and best chance to build a brand for himself.

 

Doesn't that mean they will with the title, maybe not, but I think its the best chance on paper.

 

I honestly don't know why any top recruit wouldn't pick Kentucky, and more Calipari. But I'm biased.

You can make a case for any of the schools. My guess is UNC. But hope its UK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.