Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Straight people asked a question that gays have been asked for years.

Featured Replies

Do we realize that as of now, it has never been shown? Thee has never been any proof or evidence that homosexuality begins at fetal development.

 

Or heterosexuality, either.

  • Replies 213
  • Views 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or heterosexuality, either.

Correct.

Correct.

Not sure how this applies to hetersexuality beginning at fetal development, but thought I would post it......

The ovaries develop in the fetus and the female infant is born with all of the eggs she will have for the rest of her life.

 

Also want to add that this is an interesting thread, and I am learning a lot from my fellow BGP posters. I have respect for each and every one of you, regardless of your opinion on this topic. I hope that we can continue to discuss and learn from each other without personal attacks.

Not sure how this applies to hetersexuality beginning at fetal development, but thought I would post it......

The ovaries develop in the fetus and the female infant is born with all of the eggs she will have for the rest of her life.

 

Your reference to eggs takes me back to the third grade when my Mom had a miscarriage. When that happened my Dad & I were on the way to school one day & he told me that Mom had miscarried. I then asked the natural questions, "What is a miscarriage and how does it happen?"

 

My Dad, who was about 33 or 34-years-old at the time, went about trying to explain the birthing process/miscarriage to a third grader. When he was finished, I was dumber than I was before. All I knew was that eggs & fertilizer had something to do with babies being born. :lol2:

b ball fan , appreciate your candor more than you know. thanks .

I'm an Old fashioned Old School right wing conservative , and a Christian also. The double whammy , lol , BUT I'm not blind to seeing the sin in my life and make attempts at being preachy to others . I'll offer opinion , I'll try to point people in the right way , the right place to find answers . But if its not done with Love as the motivation then I'm not doing any good . Thanks to whoever it was that provided that link from Greg Boyd . Solid stuff.

All I knew was that eggs & fertilizer had something to do with babies being born. :lol2:

 

That's funny.

That's funny.

 

As I was typing out that story, it came to me that Dad was about the age I am now & that my daughter is about the age I was then. I can't imagine trying to explain that to her.

As I was typing out that story, it came to me that Dad was about the age I am now & that my daughter is about the age I was then. I can't imagine trying to explain that to her.

 

Go light on the eggs, heavy on the fertilizer.

Not sure how this applies to hetersexuality beginning at fetal development, but thought I would post it......

The ovaries develop in the fetus and the female infant is born with all of the eggs she will have for the rest of her life.

 

Also want to add that this is an interesting thread, and I am learning a lot from my fellow BGP posters. I have respect for each and every one of you, regardless of your opinion on this topic. I hope that we can continue to discuss and learn from each other without personal attacks.

 

Good point, but folks are looking for the needle in the proverbial haystack that can find a genetic link to sexual expression. And what you've stated is more profound than you probably realize. Again, I'll stick with my affinity theory since it's the thing that makes the most sense scientifically to me at least.

Couldn't agree more. And to date, not there. Other than marriage, are there any rights they don't enjoy Mex? Serious question.

 

They are not a protected class. Right now, you can not deny someone employment based on sex, alienage, or ethnicity. I'm not exactly sure what the ADA says, but if it is ever shown that you are born gay, then I'd say that you would be right up there with sex, alienage, or ethnicity and not be denied employment based on sexual preference.

Not all gay people agree with you on this point. Many fear that if a "gay gene" is discovered, then doctors might be asked to test for it during pregnancy and selectively abort fetuses before they are born - or that a "cure" for homosexuality might be sought.

 

Not doubting that horrific scenario. However, I'd think that the benefits of finding it would vastly outweigh any of the perceived abortion dangers.

They are not a protected class. Right now, you can not deny someone employment based on sex, alienage, or ethnicity. I'm not exactly sure what the ADA says, but if it is ever shown that you are born gay, then I'd say that you would be right up there with sex, alienage, or ethnicity and not be denied employment based on sexual preference.

 

The only argument I'd have is that they are individually protected under those where they fall. I'm curious if you've seen discrimination by employers because of sexual preference?

Do we realize that as of now, it has never been shown? Thee has never been any proof or evidence that homosexuality begins at fetal development.

 

That was why I stated that it would be hugely beneficial if it was found.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.