May 30, 201412 yr Author How do they compare in terms of footwork? Great indepth look at him on KSR: Get to know the 2015 prospects, Vol. 2: Diamond Stone | Kentucky Sports Radio
May 30, 201412 yr Great indepth look at him on KSR: Get to know the 2015 prospects, Vol. 2: Diamond Stone | Kentucky Sports Radio Thanks. I've always thought the most amazing thing about Cousins' game is the footwork on a guy of his size and strength. It's a thing of beauty.
May 31, 201412 yr Might be a short drive west on 64... Huntington Prep, really? If so Fulford's the man, somebody give him a lead assistant job. I'm sure he'd kill it on the recruiting trail but I'm sure he's happy where he's at. Somewhere Steve Smith's gotta be jealous of Fulford and Boyle, those guys have made some legit basketball factories. Findlay as well.
June 1, 201412 yr Huntington Prep, really? If so Fulford's the man, somebody give him a lead assistant job. I'm sure he'd kill it on the recruiting trail but I'm sure he's happy where he's at. Somewhere Steve Smith's gotta be jealous of Fulford and Boyle, those guys have made some legit basketball factories. Findlay as well. Talked to him last week for a while. If everything falls in to place they are going to be absurd...
June 1, 201412 yr Talked to him last week for a while. If everything falls in to place they are going to be absurd... They always are!
June 6, 201412 yr Talked to him last week for a while. If everything falls in to place they are going to be absurd... Any chance Fulford won't be at Huntington Prep next year?
June 6, 201412 yr Any chance Fulford won't be at Huntington Prep next year? I mean, anything is possible but I didn't get that feel from him...
June 18, 201412 yr Author Lexington Herald-Leader recruiting guru Ben Roberts is at the NBPA Top 100 camp today and he just learned Carlton Bragg plans to trim his list to six or seven schools by September 1. Even better, Bragg plans to attend Big Blue Madness in Lexington this fall. A top ten player in the class of 2015 and third-ranked power forward, Bragg is a big get for the Madness visitor list and Kentucky will almost certainly make the next cut when he narrows it down. UK currently leads his Crystal Ball predictions at 39 percent, ahead of Ohio State, Kansas and UCLA.
June 18, 201412 yr Any chance Fulford won't be at Huntington Prep next year? He's a finalist for an assistant spot at Mizzou...
June 18, 201412 yr A little birdie told me tonight to not be surprised if Thon Maker moves up to the 2015 class. You heard it here first... Who does he best compare to? I read he may be #1 in 2016 where would he be if he moves to 2015?
June 18, 201412 yr Who does he best compare to? I read he may be #1 in 2016 where would he be if he moves to 2015? I haven't seen him in person. The trendy comparison is Kevin Garnett...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.