Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2015

Featured Replies

  • Author

UK basketball recruit Charles Matthews a recruiter too

 

 

 

charlesmatthewsmug.jpg

 

 

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. – Charles Matthews is headed to the University of Kentucky. Now he wants some players to join him.

Matthews, UK's lone basketball recruiting commitment in the Class of 2015, said Thursday at the NBPA Top 100 camp that he's developed great respect for some other top prospects around the country and would like them to pick the Wildcats, too.

 

Ultra-aggressive New York power forward Cheick Diallo? Matthews plans to ask him to officially visit UK the same weekend he does for Big Blue Madness.

 

Skilled Cleveland forward Carlton Bragg? Matthews was glad to learn he's already planning to visit for Madness.

 

And how about Mississippi guard/scoring machine Malik Newman?

"That's my boy," Matthews told reporters. "… In fact, I might hit him up after I get done talking to you."

University of Kentucky Sports | The Courier-Journal

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 159.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Zimmerman will attend Big Blue Madness.

 

 

Carlton Bragg will too along with Charles Matthews.

I mean, anything is possible but I didn't get that feel from him...

 

I had a scoop that Fulford was interviewing at Mizzou. I guess it was spot on!

I had a scoop that Fulford was interviewing at Mizzou. I guess it was spot on!

 

No doubt. Well played...

  • Author

Alex Kline of The Recruit Scoop, 5-star power forward Cheick Diallo will visit Kentucky this weekend:

  • Author

From KSR:

 

smith.jpg

 

Las Vegas (Nev.) 5-star wing Ray Smith recently trimmed his list to nine schools consisting of Arizona, Arizona State, Texas, UConn, Georgetown, Louisville, UCLA, USC and California.

Kentucky is attempting to round out that list to an even 10.

Smith’s father, Bobby Smith, confirmed to CatsPause.com that UK assistant Kenny Payne recently reached out to gauge their interest.

So, is Smith open to UK’s overtures?

“If it’s Kentucky, yes,” Smith said. “We wouldn’t do that for any school but Kentucky, that’s something to think about. When you’re talking about Kentucky, you’re talking about the pros.”

With his explosiveness at the NBPA Top 100 Camp in Charlottesville, Va., Smith (6-7, 185) catapulted himself into the top 10 of the Top247, all the way to a No. 6 nationally.

Standing about 2 feet from Cal watching Carlton Bragg in Chicago...

Standing about 2 feet from Cal watching Carlton Bragg in Chicago...

 

Is Cal still one of the only coaches NOT wearing school gear?

 

Is Cal still one of the only coaches NOT wearing school gear?

 

No logo today...

No logo today...

 

When I saw you in Indy a few years ago he wasn't wearing any UK gear then either.

 

Big time.

 

When I saw you in Indy a few years ago he wasn't wearing any UK gear then either.

 

Big time.

 

He had a logo on tonight. First time I've seen him wear one...

Cal back with the logo on today. Must be slipping in recruiting... :lol2:

  • Author
Cal back with the logo on today. Must be slipping in recruiting... :lol2:

 

Who was he watching today?

 

Who was he watching today?

 

Jaylen Brown, Bragg and Chase Jeter from what I saw...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.