Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Pitino Gets His Tattoo

Featured Replies

While I don't wish this upon the cards, it would be slightly funny if they got stripped of their title for violations now. The tat is nice though.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While I don't wish this upon the cards, it would be slightly funny if they got stripped of their title for violations now. The tat is nice though.

 

Violations of what? Are there mumblings?

 

Or is it just generally funny when a team gets stripped of wins?

Violations of what? Are there mumblings?

 

Or is it just generally funny when a team gets stripped of wins?

 

Just a joke man. Like I said I don't wish it on them. But it's like when people get a girlfriend tatted and then get dumped. It was about the tattoo not the ville. Just a joke

Just a joke man. Like I said I don't wish it on them. But it's like when people get a girlfriend tatted and then get dumped. It was about the tattoo not the ville. Just a joke

 

Yeah I didn't follow that in the context of the thread at all. Sorry, my brain must be off. One of those days...

John Anthony in all honesty I do not understand your post. What did he do to the 1996 team?
+1.
+1.

 

Well in 96 Rick got a nice ring not a tattoo and the players never did.

Well in 96 Rick got a nice ring not a tattoo and the players never did.

 

 

Until this year.

Like the fella said: Louisville Rick is the best Rick.

 

...except when he's hanging out in Italian restaurants in Louisville :walk:

Why did the 96 team not get rings?

  • Author

Wait... So you all are upset because they didn't get TWO rings? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I bet the Lousiville players get two rings, just like when Michelle Obama called Kevin Ware but not Noel.

  • Author
I bet the Lousiville players get two rings, just like when Michelle Obama called Kevin Ware but not Noel.

 

Probably gonna use the money saved by not allowing military aircraft at Thunder Over Louisville for UofL's rings.

 

Where do we send Drake's ring?

Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton

"In all my years of coaching, this is the greatest huge shoulder tattoo on an old man that I've ever seen."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.