Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Pitino Gets His Tattoo

Featured Replies

  • Replies 75
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pretty cool. I'm not a Rick fan but I do like this.

Like the fella said: Louisville Rick is the best Rick.

  • Author

Alright, sign me up for the same tat... :lol2:

I was thinking he would go with the lower back tat.

I was thinking he would go with the lower back tat.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is he getting his players one.. Or stiffing them like he did the 96 team?

  • Author

Haters gonna hate. :lol2:

  • Author
I was thinking he would go with the lower back tat.

 

Already being called a "Champ Stamp" on Twitter. :lol2:

Pretty neat, but I think the Cardinals logo would have looked better.

can't believe he did it.

John Anthony in all honesty I do not understand your post. What did he do to the 1996 team?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.