Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs @ Reds Series 4/22 thru 4/24/13

Featured Replies

Probably and I'd take that as long as most of the wins are against the Redlegs :D

 

 

How's that worked out for you? And that's why the Cubs will always be losers.

  • Replies 574
  • Views 62.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Votto has no clue of the strike zone right now.

Votto has no clue of the strike zone right now.

 

Like I said its mental.

How's that worked out for you? And that's why the Cubs will always be losers.

 

 

How's Dusty Baker working for you all? Cubs building for the future!

Brandon swinging for a 3 run homer.

Something I don't get is why batters take first pitch strikes even if it's right down the middle...I'd go up their hacking away

How's Dusty Baker working for you all? Cubs building for the future!

 

 

2 NL Central Championships the last 3 years. Are the Cubs on the 110 year plan?

It's over. We have no chance. Why did I push mute?

 

Oh you of little faith.

 

:lol2:

 

Oh you of little faith.

 

:lol2:

 

I must have been sleep posting. :lol: Not exactly what I said. :D

Frazier needs a week off.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.