Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs @ Reds Series 4/22 thru 4/24/13

Featured Replies

Going to GABP tonight for my first game of the year; had tickets

for this past Saturday but let a co-worker use them. I hope Leake

has a good outing this evening.

  • Replies 574
  • Views 62.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only thing that makes me think it could be possible to sign Choo is Arroyo is coming off the books. I don't see the Reds bringing him back. That frees up about $7M.

 

Do they control Bailey for one more year? If not, they will need that money to sign him and I always sign pitching before hitting. Then you have to have money for Cueto and Latos the next year. It would be really tough for the Reds. The biggest thing that would help make it possible is hitting 2.75M+ in attendance.

 

Most of that money is spoken for... Bruce, Votto, BP...

 

Scott Boras is his agent as well.

Edited by HammerTime

Most of that money is spoken for... Bruce, Votto, BP...

 

Scott Boras is his agent as well.

 

Right... All of their contracts are back loaded.... And it's true that I woudl rather have them sign back their pitching. Bailey is on a one year deal and Latos two. Someone mentioned Cueto in the last thread but I thought we just signed him for a 5 year deal or so? Regardless, Bailey and Latos would be higher priority than Choo. Good pitching>Good hitting.

 

I was going to say if we make a big run/take the whole thing Choo might give us a discount, but then I remembered Boras.... Probably will wind up in New York...

Right... All of their contracts are back loaded.... And it's true that I woudl rather have them sign back their pitching. Bailey is on a one year deal and Latos two. Someone mentioned Cueto in the last thread but I thought we just signed him for a 5 year deal or so? Regardless, Bailey and Latos would be higher priority than Choo. Good pitching>Good hitting.

 

I was going to say if we make a big run/take the whole thing Choo might give us a discount, but then I remembered Boras.... Probably will wind up in New York...

Cueto is only signed through next year. 2015 has a club option at 10M which they will obviously pick up unless he's hurt for the next 2 years.

Cueto is only signed through next year. 2015 has a club option at 10M which they will obviously pick up unless he's hurt for the next 2 years.

 

Put him at the top of the list for pitching priorities also then.

What if you sign Choo to that contract, wait till Hamilton is close, then deal him to another team? He'd be a great trade asset if you could sign him up to that long term contract. It would also probably help restock the farm system as well.

You Reds fans ready to go down? :D

 

That's a little forward of you to be honest. I haven't known you that long.

Just because I enjoy sharing some stories and different things about being a beer vendor, I thought I'd let you all know that in only my 8th game, I sold the most peanuts out of everyone yesterday. Probably not that big of a deal, but I'm happy about it.

 

Selling some Reds Rum Punch tonight with that ghostbuster looking contraption. To answer your question from the Marlins thread, ESPNdeux, it is premade. It's in a cooler that is strapped to the vendors back. Has a hose with a nozzle on it to pour the drink to the fan in the seat. I don't have any experience with it, so we will see how

it goes.

 

Go Reds!

That's a little forward of you to be honest. I haven't known you that long.

 

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

That's a little forward of you to be honest. I haven't known you that long.

 

:laugh::lol:

Just because I enjoy sharing some stories and different things about being a beer vendor, I thought I'd let you all know that in only my 8th game, I sold the most peanuts out of everyone yesterday. Probably not that big of a deal, but I'm happy about it.

 

Selling some Reds Rum Punch tonight with that ghostbuster looking contraption. To answer your question from the Marlins thread, ESPNdeux, it is premade. It's in a cooler that is strapped to the vendors back. Has a hose with a nozzle on it to pour the drink to the fan in the seat. I don't have any experience with it, so we will see how

it goes.

 

Go Reds!

Congrats and Good Luck!

Just because I enjoy sharing some stories and different things about being a beer vendor, I thought I'd let you all know that in only my 8th game, I sold the most peanuts out of everyone yesterday. Probably not that big of a deal, but I'm happy about it.

 

Selling some Reds Rum Punch tonight with that ghostbuster looking contraption. To answer your question from the Marlins thread, ESPNdeux, it is premade. It's in a cooler that is strapped to the vendors back. Has a hose with a nozzle on it to pour the drink to the fan in the seat. I don't have any experience with it, so we will see how

it goes.

 

Go Reds!

 

So do you get paid based on your sales?

So do you get paid based on your sales?

 

More important question, do you get to drink the left overs?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.