April 23, 201313 yr Can't listen to the wooing, it's brutal. I'm out. Weak. You can turn the sound down.
April 23, 201313 yr In person no. You don't need to be there in person to know about the wooing. I can't tell you what started it but you hear it a lot late in Reds games. Started last year I think.
April 23, 201313 yr You don't need to be there in person to know about the wooing. I can't tell you what started it but you hear it a lot late in Reds games. Started last year I think. The wooing started with the bark in the park night, didn't it?
April 23, 201313 yr The wooing started with the bark in the park night, didn't it? I think you are right.
April 23, 201313 yr Cubs have stranded 5 runners over 10 & 11 inning....Can't be doing that if you wanna win ball games. Simon on to pitch for the Redlegs
April 23, 201313 yr How many extra inning games have the Reds played this year? Not sure, but none of them have gone past the 13th.
April 23, 201313 yr That freaking lazy butt 3rd basemen is killing me, but he's as good as Rolen defensively. :lol2::lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.