Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs @ Reds Series 4/22 thru 4/24/13

Featured Replies

I must have been sleep posting. :lol: Not exactly what I said. :D

 

:lol2::thumb:

  • Replies 574
  • Views 62.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 NL Central Championships the last 3 years. Are the Cubs on the 110 year plan?

 

Is that why you a No Dusty avatar?

Hey LRCW ... what is that you say about Bruce?

 

 

Spindoc

Frazier's AB right there looked like Willie Mays Hayes' AB to lead off the season for the Indians in Major League​.

Is that why you a No Dusty avatar?

 

 

English please.

Like I said. Right where we wanted them. Night fellas.

Won't be surpassing the 13th tonight either.

 

See everybody, I told you we wouldn't go past 13 innings.

Thanks for playing All State Baseball.

You guys can thank me for posting the goat tomorrow if you like, its been a long night.

Even Votto looks happy.

See everybody, I told you we wouldn't go past 13 innings.

 

 

I said it first. :sssh::banghead::banghead::banghead::lol2:

English please.

 

You have an avatar of Dusty Baker with a red circle and line through it....

 

 

 

I can dish it out, I can take it, let me have it, I won't go anywhere!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.